Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: T2 Update

vCash

T2 Update

7/23/13

There has been a lot Tweets, Facebook comments and articles wondering the status of Terrell Thomas. How is he going to recover from his third ACL? Can he? Is he going to play corner, nickel or safety?

I am tired of not answering my Tweets regarding these questions, because I am very active on social media. So this is for the fans, I had a great ten months of rehab. My progression has steadily increased over the past several months. I just kept making positive progressions throughout the whole process. I had two surgeries in one calendar year; I had to take it slow. I am a type of person who pushes himself to the limit every chance he gets. This year I had to take a different approach and just be patient and take my time.

I would like to thank my doctors from Dr. John Cavanaugh in New York, Dr. James Andrews, Dr. Hunter Starks in Pensacola, Dr. John Meyer in Los Angeles, and the Giants medical staff Leigh Weiss, Ronnie Barnes, Steve Kennelly, and Byron Hansen for helping me to get where I am at. I would like to thank my personal trainer Travelle Gaines who has been a positive reinforcement in getting me physically explosive to be football ready for last two years. Right now, to be honest with you I feel great. The last weeks my confidence is getting better and better. I am not 100%; I would say I am 85% to 90%. The only thing missing is real field work; going against my teammates, the grind of practice and seeing how my knee handles all that. As far as running, jumping, cutting and pushing out two workouts in four hours my knee has responded to all of that with no swelling while getting my spring and explosiveness back to form.

The Giants have a great plan for me this upcoming season; we are going to start off slow like counting my reps and going in that direction. I am excited about camp starting this week, I feel like a big question mark on defense and I love it. That makes me feel like a rookie again, nobody knows what to expect from me other than that I was a good player. Just like when I was coming into the league as a good player coming out of college, so I love that feeling. I feel like I am the X factor for the defense, I think I can be a big key for our defense this year as far as my physical play combined with my knowledge, communication and leadership skills. I truly donít care if I play corner, nickel or safety. As long as I am on field; I feel I can be very productive. First I need to get through one practice then one week of practices then a month of practices, then one game and game after that. The only goal this year for me is to play and get through sixteen games. I havenít played football in two years so that is the biggest goal for me. Whatever else happens after is a plus.

To all my fans, I appreciate all the love, support and encouraging words you have given me through Facebook and Twitter. Even though I donít respond, I read them all. THANK YOU! To my friends and family, I couldnít have made it without you. Even when you text me or call me I wouldnít respond, you know the love was still there. I thank everyone for that support and love.
    http://www.terrellthomas24.com/

vCash
    Good to hear he's doing two practices and cutting and talking about being explosive. No expectations, anything is a bonus

vCash
    If he can be a STer, I think that'd be great. I wish he would just go away though, Giants fans overrating the **** outta him has made me resent him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    If he can be a STer, I think that'd be great. I wish he would just go away though, Giants fans overrating the **** outta him has made me resent him.
    He was very good before the injury. What did you not like about him?
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Like how you overrate manti Teo?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash

You resent a man doing everything he possibly can to come back from his 3rd torn acl? Have some f'n class man..

This has to be one of the most pathetic post I have ever read in here, I want to say A LOT more then I have but I'm trying to behave..
    Last edited by NY007; 07-24-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Lets not talk about being the X factor on defense or physical play...just get through training camp healthy and go from there.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    If he can get back and be healthy and play 16 games, then he can be a huge difference maker on defense. Lets not forget we can use him to match up on TE's. He's a big, physical corner. We are missing that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Just the fact people thought he was a better cover corner than Webster, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    How did I overrate 1 of the most decorated college players of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    You resent a man doing everything he possibly can to come back from his 3rd torn acl? Have some f'n class man..

This has to be one of the most pathetic post I have ever read in here, I want to say A LOT more then I have but I'm trying to behave..
    Based on dip **** fans like yourself, yes I resent the man who would give up play after play but because he got some cool picks and fumbles he was declared the better corner. I clearly said if he could contribute something to the team like making it as a STer, then I think it'd be great. I'm pathetic though, you're right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Just the fact people thought he was a better cover corner than Webster, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post

Based on dip **** fans like yourself, yes I resent the man who would give up play after play but because he got some cool picks and fumbles he was declared the better corner. I clearly said if he could contribute something to the team like making it as a STer, then I think it'd be great. I'm pathetic though, you're right.

vCash
    No need for insults.

vCash

I never called you anything, your statement is pathetic..

He plays for the Giants, has always been humble and a hard working player, he's coming off his third torn acl.. But you resent him cause he was over rated.. Really??

And I don't disagree with you about him being over rated, cause I agree he was.. But I would never resent a player for that specially one that plays for my team and a guy coming off his third torn acl..

vCash
    CB with bad ACL after 3 surgeries = retirement. I'm not buying what he's selling. Can't be a CB with bad wheels or even a SS. I applaud his attempt to make it back but I bet you we'll be moving on soon.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Saying I have no class and it's the most pathetic thing you've read and that you'd say more but you're being nice are definitely insults. Why are you making it personal like you're his friend? Why do I lack class because of this even though I said I think it'd be great if he can contribute to the team? You make it sound like I should have no negative feelings towards him because he's this poor thing that needs to be protected or something. I said 1 thing you deem bad and 1 thing good and you're vilifying me for it.

vCash
    Yeah I'm just gonna close this now. You guys need to relax.