Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Greg Oden: The Decision Part III

Marc J. Spears: Free agent center Greg Oden to make decision next week picking from Sacramento, Miami, ATL, NO, San Antonio & Dallas, source told Y! Sports. Twitter @SpearsNBAYahoo
    Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#0JfsoYHchXF2Daqe.99
    Who does this guy think he is dragging out his decision, Dwight or Lebron? Just pick a damn team already!

vCash
    I have a feeling he knows the team he wants but just holding out to see if he can get more guaranteed money.

vCash
    Id like him in ATL if he was solid. Need a hometown guy to cheer for.
    New York Knicks Pride #2014 IM BACK. LETS GO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4milesperday View Post
    I have a feeling he knows the team he wants but just holding out to see if he can get more guaranteed money.
    I don't know why he thinks he deserves any more than the minimum. All he has shown is a remarkable ability to get injured over and over.

vCash
    exciting
    “You can’t worry about things you have no control over.”

"Above and Beyond"

-- Steve Nash

"I don't even care how much I score.
    I just want to win."
    -- Ron Artest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    Who does this guy think he is dragging out his decision, Dwight or Lebron? Just pick a damn team already!
    How is he dragging out his decision. The problem is us making new threads everytime we see a new article about him haha. He never said he was gonna make his decision ASAP. Dude hasn't played a game in a long time, let him take the time to decide what franchise he's going to play for. This is a major life decision for him. If I were him, I couldn't care less how long it took. It's not like he's signing up for interviews to document his process either. The media just so happens to be highly interested.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    I don't know why he thinks he deserves any more than the minimum. All he has shown is a remarkable ability to get injured over and over.
    it's not about what you deserve, it's about what you are offered and he has a number of teams interested. can't blame him for taking his time when he's in demand. some guys get paid on potential alone, it's just how it works. he's gotta make sure he makes the right choice for him since this might be his last shot at the nba.

vCash
    He'll definitely chase the money, I mean as risky as he is why not? I can see a team throwing a two-year 6 mil w/team option for 2nd, and he'll take it. If everyone is offering the min, he'll definitely go w/the Heat.

vCash
    He's going for the most guaranteed money. I want to see who's stupid enough to offer him a multi-year contract. My pick is Cuban.

vCash
    I wonder if the Spurs' decision to let Neal walk has to do anything with this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyPalahniuk View Post
    How is he dragging out his decision. The problem is us making new threads everytime we see a new article about him haha. He never said he was gonna make his decision ASAP. Dude hasn't played a game in a long time, let him take the time to decide what franchise he's going to play for. This is a major life decision for him. If I were him, I couldn't care less how long it took. It's not like he's signing up for interviews to document his process either. The media just so happens to be highly interested.
    Yup.

Before the twitter era and intense media craze, this would be happening literally all the time and no one would care or know. Every player has to make a "decision" at some point, and many drag it out. There's nothing wrong with it. He can take as much time as he pleases
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick_Fever View Post
    I wonder if the Spurs' decision to let Neal walk has to do anything with this?
    maybe, but i think it had more to do with signing belinelli.

vCash
    If he goes to the Heat and resurrects his career somehow ill puke lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    If he goes to the Heat and resurrects his career somehow ill puke lol
    All he's gotta do is stay healthy to resurrect his career. I still don't think there's a reason he can't be a good player, so long as he stays on the court.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyPalahniuk View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read something last week that he would decide this week, and now this week comes and he says he will decide next week. I've read something about him just about every day for the past couple of weeks. Seems like he wants people to court him, like others said he's holding out for the most money because he doesn't know if this will be his last chance (probably if he gets re-injured). We don't need all the theatrics, just make a decision. Stop making all these teams wait on you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast