Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

A-rod could face lifetime suspension MLB source tells @JimAxelrod

MT @CBSEveningNews MLB source tells @JimAxelrod A-Rod faces harsher discipline than Ryan Braun & could face lifetime suspension.

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews

vCash
    The plot thickens.

Where's the guy who said "that would never happen?"

vCash
    The Yankees FO right now:

vCash
    Was saying this from the beginning and said that is why he was rushing back so he could retire from Injury.... BOOM

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Yankees you need to overpay for Michael Young right now, Soriano and Young is better the Young in a Red Socks uniform so over pay now.
    The real 99% are idiots and sheep when you post give me a reason to believe you are part of the 1%.

vCash
    Can you suspend an injured player?
    The real 99% are idiots and sheep when you post give me a reason to believe you are part of the 1%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA View Post
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Yankees you need to overpay for Michael Young right now, Soriano and Young is better the Young in a Red Socks uniform so over pay now.
    lol thinking RAJ is going to trade anyone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    lol thinking RAJ is going to trade anyone
    Sadly I agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He won't get a lifetime ban. Great headline to attract attention though.
    Sig bet he will get a lifetime ban?

vCash
    My god I wish I was 13 again. I would work my *** off and drug myself daily to try and become a ball player.

vCash
    I feel sympathy for teams when they sign guys and said guy gets buster for drugs and believe said team deserves to be able to drop the contract.... I pray Arod does not get a ban or retire because the Yankees are the one team that does not deserve that option. This is a get out of jail free card they do not deserve... They gave him that ludicrous *** extension after knowing he was tied to drugs several years ago if I am not mistaken. He gave an extension everyone knew he would never be able to earn. They deserve that contract as much as my own damn team deserves Ryan Howard

vCash
    He will be suspended longer than Braun but I highly doubt a lifetime ban. It's a funny situation because Red Sox fans don't want him suspended and Yankee fans do. The Yanks would save so much money if A-Rod is suspended a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    The plot thickens.

Where's the guy who said "that would never happen?"
    Yep that's what a lot of know-it-all posters had to say about the whole thing. They said it was going to take up all this time and no one would ever get suspended. Then BAM Ryan Braun suspended. Now they'll go on to telling us how A-Rod will never get a lifetime ban and this and that. As if they actually know something..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I feel sympathy for teams when they sign guys and said guy gets buster for drugs and believe said team deserves to be able to drop the contract.... I pray Arod does not get a ban or retire because the Yankees are the one team that does not deserve that option. This is a get out of jail free card they do not deserve... They gave him that ludicrous *** extension after knowing he was tied to drugs several years ago if I am not mistaken. He gave an extension everyone knew he would never be able to earn. They deserve that contract as much as my own damn team deserves Ryan Howard
    I feel for the blocked minor leaguer that is clean and can't make it because they have to much integrity to cheat.

vCash
    I doubt A-Rod gets a lifetime ban.

He'll plea out to a lesser punishment first.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast