Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash

Duncan's Soon To Be Ex-Wife Accusses him of..... WTF?!?!?! Stay classy Amy.

Serious article: http://www.queerty.com/nba-all-star-...fair-20130718/

Funny article:
    http://thegist.com/news/1248/looks-l...-familiar-with

Article on Amy's honesty (or rather, lack there of): http://www.ibtimes.com/tim-duncan-di...finals-1282441

This is unbelievable (or perhaps very believable depending on who you are).

Amy Duncan has accused Tim Duncan of cheating on her with his best friend, who happens to be a guy. She says it has been going on since his college days. Further details are in the above links. Sounds like mud slinging to me, not that it matters one way or the other to me.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    who cares?

vCash
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, but she shouldnt of outed him like that if it is.

If it isnt true she can get in major trouble for that although Timmy doesn't seem like that kind of guy to look for trouble he doesn't need.

vCash
    If true, who cares?

If wrong, what a hater she is.

vCash
    Timmy should hire a hitman.

vCash
    Chalking this up to a bitter, spiteful ex wife getting her hate on.

Even if true we'll never know. Tim is a private dude, he's no Jason Collins....

vCash
    Ok.
    So maybe Tim is Gay?

So what?

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Ok.
    So maybe Tim is Gay?

So what?
    I agree 100%. I'm just more shocked that somebody would bring this sort of thing into the public arena. They have kids together. True or not, it doesn't matter. I think Duncan is the best PF ever regardless.

It's more a commentary on ex-wives in the NBA. I mean, Wade's ex-wife going out in public to say she's homeless, then Duncan's wife coming out with this? WTF? Don't these people have any respect. I mean, they have children with these guys? This type of thing should be handled in private.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Ok.
    So maybe Tim is Gay?

So what?
    He would instantly become cool and Loved

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    every one wants to act all politically correct here. there is nothing wrong with being gay. but it is a story IF one of the games best players over the last several years were to come out.

the fact of the matter is tim duncan is an icon in the sportworld. i dont like that his wife or ex is trying to tarnish his legacy and name. but if he is gay, he would infact be the first athlete that people actually care about to come out. and i truly beleive that it would back fire in his wifes face, because people would wish him well and would show him respect. his wife is a terrible person for trying to expose tim as if its wrong or a bad thing.

I really think if tim came out, it would start a trend where others would be more comftorable to come out as well.

vCash
    She's probably been hanging around Wade's ex.

vCash
    You know, if he is Gay, that could be huge. Greatest PF ever and still a star in the NBA if he comes out (not saying he is). Would be way bigger than Collins coming out.

vCash
    don't care. doesn't change who he is and what he has done in the NBA.

if I was him I wouldn't even bother answering any questions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    If true, who cares?

If wrong, what a hater she is.
    if its true, he cheated on his way all the time. I know most NBA players do, but it doesn't make it right.

The gay thing, I don't care about. Cheating is cheating.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    every one wants to act all politically correct here. there is nothing wrong with being gay. but it is a story IF one of the games best players over the last several years were to come out.

the fact of the matter is tim duncan is an icon in the sportworld. i dont like that his wife or ex is trying to tarnish his legacy and name. but if he is gay, he would infact be the first athlete that people actually care about to come out. and i truly beleive that it would back fire in his wifes face, because people would wish him well and would show him respect. his wife is a terrible person for trying to expose tim as if its wrong or a bad thing.

I really think if tim came out, it would start a trend where others would be more comftorable to come out as well.
    It shouldn't matter, but you are right, it will be a huge story if it's true.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast