Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

How high is Hopkins Ceiling

since the season is coming up I think its time to get this forum going again ..so how high do you believe his ceiling is overtime I think he can be a Roddy White type of receiver and what are you expecting from him this season as the starting #2 receiver

vCash
    Roddy White isn't a bad comparison. At all

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Roddy White is a pretty high ceiling. Maybe it's right but I see his ceiling as being the 7th-10th best WR in the league. This year, I don't expect much better stats than Walter had last year. He will be a better player and I think he will come on strong at the end but, I don't think he will start the season too well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    Roddy White is a pretty high ceiling. Maybe it's right but I see his ceiling as being the 7th-10th best WR in the league. This year, I don't expect much better stats than Walter had last year. He will be a better player and I think he will come on strong at the end but, I don't think he will start the season too well.
    I expect better production than Walter gave us last year, for sure.

55 catches, 830 yards, 4 TD's is my year 1 expectations of Hopkins. I would throw in another TD, but we seem to hate throwing passes to our WR's in the red zone.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Ya I thought Walter had stats around there so I just said it. Lol. But, I don't think he's gonna start off great. It'll take him 4 games or so to take off

vCash
    he has some nice hands I don't expect him to drop many balls

vCash
    it seems he is doing better then expected in training camp ive read he has looked very good

vCash
    The more important question is: Where should I draft him in my ppr league?