Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon Lloyd

vCash

Brandon Lloyd

Will he resign with the Pats or sign with another team before the season starts? I certainly hope so, that way I can pick him up via FA in Fantasy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Will he resign with the Pats or sign with another team before the season starts? I certainly hope so, that way I can pick him up via FA in Fantasy.
    Lloyd was a one hit wonder. There is a reason he has played for like 10 NFL teams. Then most GM's realized how dumb he was because after one decent year in Denver he called out all of his previous teams and rubbed his success in their faces. Then he went on to flatline the next year.

vCash
    He can play in the USFL hopefully with Tebow as his QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Lloyd was a one hit wonder. There is a reason he has played for like 10 NFL teams. Then most GM's realized how dumb he was because after one decent year in Denver he called out all of his previous teams and rubbed his success in their faces. Then he went on to flatline the next year.
    Actually he is really smart, but to the point of being a dick. I think he wears out his welcome in the locker room, not the field.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    Actually he is really smart, but to the point of being a dick. I think he wears out his welcome in the locker room, not the field.
    Usually it is a dumb move to burn bridges in a league with a limited amount of suitors. Doesn't seem very smart.

vCash
    incredible talent, lack of work ethic and a cocky attitude which lead to inconsistent play
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Kobe is just a much more complete player than Lebron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    incredible talent, lack of work ethic and a cocky attitude which lead to inconsistent play
    I don't buy that he is an incredible talent. I think he had a decent year that is outlier data. Much like Mike Sims Walker

vCash
    I don't buy that he is an incredible talent. I think he had a decent year that is outlier data. Much like Mike Sims Walker
    Tim Jennings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Tim Jennings
    Tim Jennings was good the year prior. His INT numbers increased because of the work he put in last offseason on catching, he dropped like 6 ints the year before. Jennings didn't allow a TD on him two years ago, and I think he only allowed 1 last year.

vCash
    Tim Jennings was good the year prior. His INT numbers increased because of the work he put in last offseason on catching, he dropped like 6 ints the year before. Jennings didn't allow a TD on him two years ago, and I think he only allowed 1 last year.
    Okay 2 good years out of 7 or whatever it is. OUTLIER

lol

vCash
    Okay 2 good years out of 7 or whatever it is. OUTLIER

lol
    3 actually every year he has played as a Bear he has been a solid CB. He only allowed 51% of passes on his side of an average of 11 ypr. That is while playing LCB which is where right handed QB prefer to go and usually line up their possession WR's. He averages 7 pass break ups a year and his INT numbers have improved as his career progressed. I guess that is just outlier data. Consistency and increased productivity over time just means improvement.

sorry I win

vCash
    3 actually every year he has played as a Bear he has been a solid CB. He only allowed 51% of passes on his side of an average of 11 ypr. That is while playing LCB which is where right handed QB prefer to go and usually line up their possession WR's. He averages 7 pass break ups a year and his INT numbers have improved as his career progressed. I guess that is just outlier data. Consistency and increased productivity over time just means improvement.

sorry I win
    He's going to fall of the edge of the Earth and I will be here to say I told you so.

vCash
    He's going to fall of the edge of the Earth and I will be here to say I told you so.
    He is a cover-2 CB, you will hardly notice, will he have 9 int's no, 5 is more realistic and where I expect him to be. He is also in a contract year, I expect him to play just as hard. He has been consistent in his 3 years as a Bears and he is cheap cover-2 corner that can hold his own and plays great against the run.

My expectations are for him to not forget he is part of a zone defense and all I want him to do is cover his zone and limit the big play, which he has done for 3 years. Ever since he got blown up in 09 SB against Lance Moore, he has played with a big chip on his shoulder.

vCash
    He is a cover-2 CB, you will hardly notice, will he have 9 int's no, 5 is more realistic and where I expect him to be. He is also in a contract year, I expect him to play just as hard. He has been consistent in his 3 years as a Bears and he is cheap cover-2 corner that can hold his own and plays great against the run.

My expectations are for him to not forget he is part of a zone defense and all I want him to do is cover his zone and limit the big play, which he has done for 3 years. Ever since he got blown up in 09 SB against Lance Moore, he has played with a big chip on his shoulder.
    Probably on the same stuff Clay, Von, Aldon, and Watt are on

vCash
    Probably on the same stuff Clay, Von, Aldon, and Watt are on
    Something tells me the 5'8 guy who weighs 180 isn't juicing. If you would have said Briggs I would have agreed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast