Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Shumpert not happy with offseason moves -- Iman denies it [Post #34]

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...fseason-moves/

Article doesn't say much, but it appears Shumpert feels the same way most fans feel about the offseason. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Weezy; 07-21-2013 at 06:55 PM.

vCash
    What exactly is he upset about? Playing with Metta? Cause last I heard he said he was excited to play with him and that's a direct quote. Shump will still start for this team so I have no clue why he would be upset about anything especially for stunting his development.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big2win View Post
    but it appears Shumpert feels the same way most fans feel about the offseason. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by from a Isola hit piece
    Shumpert, Iíve heard, isnít too crazy about the moves the Knicks have made, which could further stunt his development.Ē
    Thoughts??? The offseason sucks because there are alot of idiots that follow my favorite team when they are winning/good.

My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Maybe he didn't want J.R. coming back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Maybe he didn't want J.R. coming back
    Reigning 6MOY. Off season injury? Why would it stop Shumpert....they worked well last year. I doubt it.

vCash
    New York media at it's finest, making up stuff.

vCash
    NY media loves to start drama. shump himself said he was excited about MWP

vCash
    maybe because they drafted Hardaway jr

vCash
    Iman half a#$ the summer league probably because he was truly forced to play in it. if he did say something negative in regards to the moves made this off season it would probably be just to get back at the knicks for forcing him to do something he really didnt want to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    What exactly is he upset about? Playing with Metta? Cause last I heard he said he was excited to play with him and that's a direct quote. Shump will still start for this team so I have no clue why he would be upset about anything especially for stunting his development.
    Because there is a glut of players at SG, SF and Shump will be lucky if he gets 30 min a game next year. We all know how much Woody loves J.R., and when he is healthy, he will get his 30+ mins. Shump was getting a good portion of his time at the 3 last year. With the new additions, I doubt he now gets any from that position.

Many people love the new additions, but the truth is that this has been a grab bag summer. We have reached for anything and everything to keep up with the Joneses. Shump has seen the writing on the wall. Youth will not be served this year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1404570

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusMontero View Post
    maybe because they drafted Hardaway jr
    This is what I was thinking. I'm sure he was expecting them to bring J.R. back, but to bring him back AND draft Hardaway, I would start wondering too.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick4Knack View Post
    Because there is a glut of players at SG, SF and Shump will be lucky if he gets 30 min a game next year. We all know how much Woody loves J.R., and when he is healthy, he will get his 30+ mins. Shump was getting a good portion of his time at the 3 last year. With the new additions, I doubt he now gets any from that position.

Many people love the new additions, but the truth is that this has been a grab bag summer. We have reached for anything and everything to keep up with the Joneses. Shump has seen the writing on the wall. Youth will not be served this year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1404570
    We don't necessarily want Iman playing that many minutes and you can expect J.R.'s minutes to be down from last year as long as we can stay healthy, especially since he'll be coming off of surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    I don't know why people are surprised! Shump wants to play his natural position which is the 2 but for some reason we brought in another 2 plus resigned J.R. Something has to give. The man is 6'5" playing the 3 against much bigger comp I mean you have to be blind not to see why he would be upset. Someone has to go and in my eyes it's easy to see that this logjam has to be fixed. Felton and one of our young 2s have to be traded for Rondo or Amare and one of the guards have to be flipped for a LaMarcus Aldridge next year. Something has to give! I mean we have giving up most of our assets so now we need to wait to we have expiring contracts which is awful thats why the Bargs trade kills me it was our last sweeten the pot piece that we gave away for someones trash!

vCash
    NY media

vCash
    Between jr and Timmy ... U have scoring , speed , potential , cheap contracts(more Timmy lol) ... Maybe shumps scared of loosing play time or doesn't think he'll get resigned?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast