Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,791
    vCash
    1500

    Officially Retiring

    From a man fairly well known for long windedness comes a short goodbye.

    Thanks for the debates and info; there are many I will miss... Some not so much

    I'll check in on you all occasionally but I've decided posting requires too much of my time and time is a precious commodity of late.

    If you care to keep up, PM me your Facebook info and I'll send you a friend request.

    Peace out friends.
    Introducing Dodgers' Opponents' 2014 Lineups

    1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Downey
    Posts
    14,768
    vCash
    1500
    Don't leave us

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,450
    vCash
    1500
    Edit: whatevs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,254
    vCash
    1500
    Nobody has to retire

    They can also just post when they have some free time

    But see ya around man
    #Joc2LA

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,501
    vCash
    1500
    dont worry gibby, ill take your place
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,247
    vCash
    1500
    All I can say, Gibby is your hero. See you around GIbby! Maybe dl the app so you can post just like me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    ^ESPN and PSD Agrees

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    From a man fairly well known for long windedness comes a short goodbye.

    Thanks for the debates and info; there are many I will miss... Some not so much

    I'll check in on you all occasionally but I've decided posting requires too much of my time and time is a precious commodity of late.

    If you care to keep up, PM me your Facebook info and I'll send you a friend request.

    Peace out friends.
    you will come back when we make it to the world series.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    5,087
    vCash
    1500
    See you tomorrow.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glendale Bro
    Posts
    3,474
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban:26726801
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    From a man fairly well known for long windedness comes a short goodbye.

    Thanks for the debates and info; there are many I will miss... Some not so much

    I'll check in on you all occasionally but I've decided posting requires too much of my time and time is a precious commodity of late.

    If you care to keep up, PM me your Facebook info and I'll send you a friend request.

    Peace out friends.
    you will come back when we make it to the world series.
    They aLways come back

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    nor-cal
    Posts
    4,857
    vCash
    1500

    Officially Retiring

    Did PJ hack gibby Haha

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Downey
    Posts
    14,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    See you tomorrow.
    Lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SFV CA
    Posts
    14,197
    vCash
    1500
    so you wait until the Dodgers achieve first place so you can go out on top.
    boing.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    On a ranch
    Posts
    3,850
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAdiablo View Post
    so you wait until the Dodgers achieve first place so you can go out on top.
    What the hell are you doing? Get your azz back home!
    5>2

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,478
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAdiablo View Post
    so you wait until the Dodgers achieve first place so you can go out on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAFord View Post
    What the hell are you doing? Get your azz back home!
    Dafuq is going on over here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •