Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Ranking Dwyane Wade Among All-Time Shooting Guards

where do you all have him? i think he'll end up 3rd behind mj and kobe, as long as he can have a couple more solid seasons. i really hope the injury bug will **** off and we can see some more vitage wade this season. and now with his 3rd ring and hopefully a few more to come as well as a ridiculous finals performance in 06 he's making his case to be among the greats...

vCash
    He's already the 3rd best SG ever. Had LeBron not cost us the 2011 finals, Wade would have had 4 rings and 2 finals MVPs by now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    He's already the 3rd best SG ever. Had LeBron not cost us the 2011 finals, Wade would have had 4 rings and 2 finals MVPs by now.
    i'm tempted to say he's already 3rd myself, but i think it might take a couple more high end level production years to cement it imo. others have good cases as well. also another ring would seal it i'd say.

edit:

and ya i would of loved to see wade get 1 more finals mvp if we could of beat dallas. would of really helped his resume.
    Last edited by SportsFanatic10; 07-21-2013 at 06:54 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    this

vCash
    He's definitely 3rd best of all time.

Not close imo either

vCash
    some says 2nd best.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=66435&dateline=140520  2166

vCash
    He's definitely 2nd best ever. He's already won as many titles as Kobe in his first 10 yrs, plus, he has a finals MVP while Kobe at this point of his career didn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
    He's definitely 2nd best ever. He's already won as many titles as Kobe in his first 10 yrs, plus, he has a finals MVP while Kobe at this point of his career didn't.
    yea but wades rest of his career sadly wont be like kobes.... and im a HUGE wade guy. think hes definitely 3rd all time.

vCash

Ranking Dwyane Wade Among All-Time Shooting Guards

Had Miami won in 2011.... I'd put him above Kobe to be honest. Even then, it's difficult because Kobe's aged so well.

vCash
    Wade has won as many rings as kobe did in ten years. averaged more points rebounds blocks steals and assists with a better fg% and a finals mvp to go with it. through ten years wade has had better career. and to be honest the only thing kobe is doing now is averaging more points than wade on more shoot attempts with a lower fg%. The only reason wade is averaging less points is because he is unselfish and knows he doesn't have to jack 20 shots a game for his team to win. he has to share with two other stars in order to win and that's what he is doing. If wade or lebron wanted to they could still average 28-30points but that is not how their team will be successful so they sacrifice their scoring. Wade shoots the ball less than 16 times and averaged 21 on 52% that is amazing, but because LeBron is on the team it is over shadowed. Its funny wade and tony parker had very similar numbers this past year, parker was considered as an MVP candidate and wade was considered by most as having a bad year. What sense does that make? yes his ppg went down four point but considering he shot less that was to be expected, not to mention he was coming back from surgery. Wade will have another great year this year. I have wade in the top 3 of sg of all-time, I have him at number 3 behind Jordan obviously, but I can respect an argument kobe is ahead of him right now. But for the people that say jerry west, Drexler, miller, gervin, etc... I have to laugh because If you put Jordan and kobe as your top two thenwade has to be #3 because wade Jordan and kobe all have very similar styles of play. Meaning all were killers on the court on the defensive and offensive ends, all were big in coming through in the clutch and all have at least 3rings with at least one finals MVP. west won one ring, Drexler one, miller none, gervin none, domingue none. Jerry was like 1 for 10 in the finals if that was today he would get killed by the media and social media. Jerry west playing today would be a role player. at the end of the day I believe wade will finish second on the list behind Jordan. I believe wade will finish with 5 or 6 rings and one more finals MVP if that happens he will pass Kobe on the list.

1.Jordan
    2.Kobe (for now)
    3.Wade

vCash
    Jordan was great because he willed championships. Wade was great because there was nobody who could get between him and the basket when he chose to drive. Kobe was great all-around but never unguardable. Wade is still the same player when he's healthy but he saves himself for the post season because of his style of play. Kobe and Wade are playing the ring game for that #2 spot but iv'e only seen two players with that unstoppable gene. Unfortunately Wade will never showcase his game to boost his stats with all the talent the team has or the injuries he nurses but if he does rewind the clock and wins a handful of rings in the process, he would make a very strong case as the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sturm View Post
    some says 2nd best.
    Wade is 2nd best. ask charles barkley

vCash
    I love the marquette stud dwayne wade, but kobe is better. I'd but him three though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    yea but wades rest of his career sadly wont be like kobes.... and im a HUGE wade guy. think hes definitely 3rd all time.
    i really hope he can get his knees right somehow, and work on his midrange shot this offseason instead of rehabbing and signing books. i mean, there was a time when he had a very solid midrange game i'm sure he's capable of it. there's still a chance so i'm still holding out hope he'll start to adjust to his age better and continue to play at a high level longer than people expect. if he can find a way to play at a high level for 4 more years or so (as unlikely as that might seem at this point) while winning a couple more rings, i think he'd pass kobe since wade had the better peak prime imo. he'd certainly be right on his heels and the very clear cut number 3 at worst.

vCash
    3rd already

Prime 2nd

Kobe so overrrated

Shooting % is big to me

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast