Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Just an interesting fact

Chris Davis has more home runs (37) than Avila has hits (35)
    AAL- Theo Riddick

rushing attempts: 2 Yards:-2 completions: 1 yards: 8

vCash
    lol Avila

vCash
    I want to bash Avila but the pitching looked like **** when he went to the DL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I want to bash Avila but the pitching looked like **** when he went to the DL.
    The pitching still looks like ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    The pitching still looks like ****
    Looked like Verlander had it fixed heading into the break.

Sanchez looked okay Friday and Scherzer is well Scherzer. But yeah its not living up to the billing.

vCash
    JV deserves a pass in my eyes based on his run of dominance in the past... With that being said in my eyes right now he is our 4th best starter... I still have faith in him and i have all the confidence in the world that he will figure it out again... I just hope it is this year

vCash
    I'm sure jv will figure it out. I mean, it's not like he's the worst pitcher in the league... He's just so inconsistent right now. It reminds me a bit of his earlier years when he would dominate one start then the next start get owned.

Fister was good today, scherzer is great, Sanchez looked fine to me in his last start, porcello is having his best year, and if all else fails we have smyly who can start.... Oh and Alvarez! The starting pitching is not something I'm worried about.

In fact, even our bullpen has looked good as of late. Maybe add another arm if it's not too costly. Also, would probably like another bench power bat.

We looked like **** this series, hopefully we dominate the son this next one.

EDIT: just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    I'm sure jv will figure it out. I mean, it's not like he's the worst pitcher in the league... He's just so inconsistent right now. It reminds me a bit of his earlier years when he would dominate one start then the next start get owned.

Fister was good today, scherzer is great, Sanchez looked fine to me in his last start, porcello is having his best year, and if all else fails we have smyly who can start.... Oh and Alvarez! The starting pitching is not something I'm worried about.

In fact, even our bullpen has looked good as of late. Maybe add another arm if it's not too costly. Also, would probably like another bench power bat.

We looked like **** this series, hopefully we dominate the son this next one.

EDIT: just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.

Not at the post but posting it in wrong thread... I have done it