Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Can Streater Be Our Go-To Guy?

With Denarius more being the deep threat and virtually no tight end. Maybe, just maybe, streater is diamond in the rough he ran excellent routes last season, and could have the potential to improve i like his chances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thethrowdown:26712893
    With Denarius more being the deep threat and virtually no tight end. Maybe, just maybe, streater is diamond in the rough he ran excellent routes last season, and could have the potential to improve i like his chances.
    Good question. I don't know enough about Streater to give a honest opinion. I do think Moore can be a go to guy if he stays healthy and just a touch of coaching. His route skills are decent, he jumps well for the ball and comes down with it more often then not, and has a good frame. Moore looked very good in some games and showed moments of brilliance but has been hurt. He is still a little raw but has the materials to be #1 IMO.

vCash
    I am not trying to poke fun at anyone's intelligence but I have a pet peave alert:

Can we please, pretty please use the correct spelling and grammar in the title of our threads at the very least. 'Are' should be 'our'...fan's of other teams read this and it makes us look bad if we appear to be illiterate.
    That is all.

We have to wait and see about Streeter, he has potential.

vCash
    We our working on or grammer four you lol
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I am not trying to poke fun at anyone's intelligence but I have a pet peave alert:

Can we please, pretty please use the correct spelling and grammar in the title of our threads at the very least. 'Are' should be 'our'...fan's of other teams read this and it makes us look bad if we appear to be illiterate.
    That is all.

We have to wait and see about Streeter, he has potential.
    X2 on all of this, the grammar and wait to see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcocaine View Post
    we our working on or grammer four you lol
    genuinely laughing my *** off!

vCash
    The kid may have a impact year we'll have to see a lot of it depends on the kind of effort we get from our starting qb whoever that may be.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    genuinely laughing my *** off!
    Lol remember this Wolf?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkuuZ...e_gdata_player

vCash
    He still has a lot to work on but he can make for a solid possession reciever on 3rd downs. Runs good routes and catches the ball well.

But as of now I don't believe he is a go to guy where he can get 6+ receptions a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    WOW, I remember all the schoolhouse rock stuff. Saturday morning cartoons, you went back with this one!!! there is nothing educational or positive for young kids to watch these days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Do I ever. Great learning tools for kids and entertaining to boot. We should put one in here every once in awhile just to refresh our knowledge. LOL

vCash
    Do I ever. Great learning tools for kids and entertaining to boot. We should put one in here every once in awhile just to refresh our knowledge. LOL
    Lmao I knew you would get a kick out of the informative schoolhouse rock lol.

vCash
    Absolutely, Rod Streeter has the potential to be the "Go to guy" on this squad. He's got the size, he's got the speed, and he's got the HANDS. Last season he caught 52% of balls thrown to him. Considerably better than D. Moore's 43% for his two seasons combined. If Streeter can duplicate or improve on his performance from last season, while being targeted more frequently, a likely possibility with DHB being gone, he can definitely end up our true #1 WR. Something that has eluded this team since Tim Brown.

I know it's only his second season and he hasn't proven JACK, but if Streeter gets more balls thrown his way and maintains consistency in the 52 percentile or improves on it, he will be in company among the NFL's top WR's.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    Lmao wolf sorry about that posted the thread from my phone. Just a spell check for you it is Streater not streeter. I am with you guys on being punctual and gramatic with things, but some people just wanna talk sports and not care about proper vocabulary. Streater I think can be a go to guy, but it may take some time.

vCash
    Don't sweat it bro we were just fooling around there are no Ernest Hemingway's in here lol just passing time until the season starts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast