Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 177
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,205
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    Majority equals fact? That's it, I'm done with PSD. I'm going back to my other favorite forum, the Flat Earth Society.
    Yea man you're right cause majority rule only counts in things like Pro Bowls, CBAs Owners decision making, MVP voting, NFL player captain votes, HOF voting, Madden covers, pretty much all team and player awards, etc
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    14,472
    vCash
    1500
    Seems to me like the OP made this thread because he was tired of guys like mikesteel dumping on Brees. The need to overcompensate by reminding us how great he is.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,164
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Yea man you're right cause majority rule only counts in things like Pro Bowls, CBAs Owners decision making, MVP voting, NFL player captain votes, HOF voting, Madden covers, pretty much all team and player awards, etc
    So cumulative opinion = facts

    buy a dictionary.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    8,042
    vCash
    4000
    Fact: 2+2=4
    Fact: Drew Breez is the greatest everzzzz
    Opinion: Aaron Rodgers is OK at football

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    142
    vCash
    1500
    FACT: Since 1945 only 5 teams have a better winning percentage than the raiders ;D
    1.Dallas .572
    2.Miami .564
    3.Baltimore .561
    4.Pittsburgh .551
    5.San Francisco .547
    6.Oakland .544

    WOOOOO *****es lol **** everyother team lol

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,074
    vCash
    1500
    I see all these most, best, highest accomplishments by Drew Brees and clearly they are worth lauding. But, at the end of the day, where would Brees fall on an all-time greatest QB list? Top 10? Just outside top 10?

    Where does he fall on the list of QBs playing today? 3rd? 4th?
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,224
    vCash
    1500
    FACT: That thing on Drew Brees face is very distracting and off-sets 124 of the first 3,000 stats you've listed.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    467
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Seems to me like the OP made this thread because he was tired of guys like mikesteel dumping on Brees. The need to overcompensate by reminding us how great he is.
    Yup EXACTLY!!! This guy made a thread and tried to steer it to just "facts" to HIDE the ACTUAL FACT, he can't debate what I've said about brees. You know which are ACTUAL "facts" if you watch and understand football. He doesn't, and the actual facts I've used to back up everyone of my posts gets *crickets*.

    My opinion is supported with facts, stats, and actual knowledge of football. Stuff saints fans know nothing about, I've never spoken to one that was reasonable. They FINALLY got a decent qb and could take the bags off their heads, so he's the goat!! All dissenting info and opinions be damned. They are all wrong because st. Drew is the goat!! Look at how many yards he threw for!!!

    I lived in Louisiana for a long time. It shades my opinion. Most there know **** about pro football. If asked what a stick or dig route was, you'd get this answer "brees would put the throw on the money" having no damn idea what was said.

    People in Louisiana have too much pride and hubris concerning brees because it's the first time their qb didn't suck, ever. Then they won a sb.

    Most don't understand the value of the scheme, and the a lot of the rest of the country joins that contingent. They just equate great in fantasy=elite.

    It doesn't. Certainly not for refined fans who actually know what they see.

    ** the rest of this is directed at the OP**

    The OP wanted facts, so I'll give him those facts.

    #1- brees' arm is garbage.

    #2- brees is useless when being pressured

    #3- brees needs the scheme more than it needs him.

    These are FACTS if you know anything about football and schemes, and have watched brees play football.

    I look forward to your reply so I can rip it to shreads, just like I have every other time you've replied to me. Just like every other time another saints fan has done the same...

    Sorry but starting a thread doesn't erase anything you've ever said and the replies to it, with the subsequent non replies from yourself because youve been proven to be wrong..

    You're attempting to angle a discussion for specific reasons. Your angling didn't work. Complete FAIL. That Techinique doesn't work with someone who's good at debate, and has data to support his specific view. To which you don't reply, because you can't.

    Can't wait for your reply.. if you choose to send one. You normally don't.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,205
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    The stats/records you stated in the OP are Facts. You stating Brees is one of the best QBs ever is an opinion. I think you are the one who needs to learn the difference. Not saying I disagree with the statement, but its an opinion, nothing more.
    No sir! You didn't fully comprehend read it again (not being mean) I said make a statement and support it using facts only.

    I say Brees is one of the best QBs in NFL History and I list a long list of NFL Records that are FACTS he holds to support that statement.

    Quote

    "Simple Make a point about your team in this thread and back it up with FACTS ONLY!"

    That's the reason I started the thread to have a discussion about Football using FACTS to support statements/opinions made.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,205
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Seems to me like the OP made this thread because he was tired of guys like mikesteel dumping on Brees. The need to overcompensate by reminding us how great he is.
    I won't deny what you say here is true but I see others debating opinion everyday so I started this thread fro anyone who wanted to prove what they say using facts.

    The issue is some people here are not comprehending this

    Make a statement/opinion back it up with Facts to show why its credible. Im not sure where the rest of this is coming from.

    But yes I do think I proved using the Facts that Brees is one of the best ever NOT THE BEST but one of the best.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,205
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    I see all these most, best, highest accomplishments by Drew Brees and clearly they are worth lauding. But, at the end of the day, where would Brees fall on an all-time greatest QB list? Top 10? Just outside top 10?

    Where does he fall on the list of QBs playing today? 3rd? 4th?
    Sure sounds about right and that's all I am saying. That to me is the resume of one of the best ever a HOFer.

    You have fans that come up here and bash HOFers and NFL playerrs like belittling these guys accomplishments as if its no big deal as if anyone can do it. No respect for the level of difficulty in just making to NFL let alone being a career player playing more than a few seasons or esp making the HOF.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,205
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raider_fan View Post
    FACT: Since 1945 only 5 teams have a better winning percentage than the raiders ;D
    1.Dallas .572
    2.Miami .564
    3.Baltimore .561
    4.Pittsburgh .551
    5.San Francisco .547
    6.Oakland .544

    WOOOOO *****es lol **** everyother team lol
    WOW I wouldn't have ever guessed that. That's the kind of info that should shut someone up if you were to say Raiders are one of the most winning teams in NFL History.

    That's how you support what you say with fact.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    8,042
    vCash
    4000
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    No sir! You didn't fully comprehend read it again (not being mean) I said make a statement and support it using facts only.

    I say Brees is one of the best QBs in NFL History and I list a long list of NFL Records that are FACTS he holds to support that statement.

    Quote

    "Simple – Make a point about your team in this thread and back it up with FACTS ONLY!"

    That's the reason I started the thread to have a discussion about Football using FACTS to support statements/opinions made.
    OK I got you now. The thread title threw me off a bit I guess.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    6,606
    vCash
    1500
    I think I sum up all the records: Brees throws a lot of passes.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,205
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesteel View Post
    Yup EXACTLY!!! This guy made a thread and tried to steer it to just "facts" to HIDE the ACTUAL FACT, he can't debate what I've said about brees. You know which are ACTUAL "facts" if you watch and understand football. He doesn't, and the actual facts I've used to back up everyone of my posts gets *crickets*.

    My opinion is supported with facts, stats, and actual knowledge of football. Stuff saints fans know nothing about, I've never spoken to one that was reasonable. They FINALLY got a decent qb and could take the bags off their heads, so he's the goat!! All dissenting info and opinions be damned. They are all wrong because st. Drew is the goat!! Look at how many yards he threw for!!!

    I lived in Louisiana for a long time. It shades my opinion. Most there know **** about pro football. If asked what a stick or dig route was, you'd get this answer "brees would put the throw on the money" having no damn idea what was said.

    People in Louisiana have too much pride and hubris concerning brees because it's the first time their qb didn't suck, ever. Then they won a sb.

    Most don't understand the value of the scheme, and the a lot of the rest of the country joins that contingent. They just equate great in fantasy=elite.

    It doesn't. Certainly not for refined fans who actually know what they see.

    ** the rest of this is directed at the OP**

    The OP wanted facts, so I'll give him those facts.

    #1- brees' arm is garbage.

    #2- brees is useless when being pressured

    #3- brees needs the scheme more than it needs him.

    These are FACTS if you know anything about football and schemes, and have watched brees play football.

    I look forward to your reply so I can rip it to shreads, just like I have every other time you've replied to me. Just like every other time another saints fan has done the same...

    Sorry but starting a thread doesn't erase anything you've ever said and the replies to it, with the subsequent non replies from yourself because youve been proven to be wrong..

    You're attempting to angle a discussion for specific reasons. Your angling didn't work. Complete FAIL. That Techinique doesn't work with someone who's good at debate, and has data to support his specific view. To which you don't reply, because you can't.

    Can't wait for your reply.. if you choose to send one. You normally don't.
    On Louisiana and Football here are the Facts
    Lousiana per capita produces THE MOST NFL players in America! Can you connect the dots on what that means or do I have to spoon feed it to you.

    Current NFL Players from Louisiana
    Matt Forte
    High school: Slidell
    NFL team: Chicago Bears

    Lance Louis
    High school: Landry (New Orleans)
    NFL team: Chicago Bears

    Craig Steltz
    High school: Archbishop Rummel (Metairie)
    NFL team: Chicago Bears

    Corey Hilliard
    High school: Jesuit (New Orleans)
    NFL team: Detroit Lions

    Tramon Williams
    High school: Assumption (Napoleonville)
    NFL team: Green Bay Packers

    Troy Kropog
    High school: Archbishop Rummel (Metairie)
    NFL team: Minnesota Vikings

    Todd McClure
    High school: Central (Baton Rouge)
    NFL team: Atlanta Falcons

    Frank Alexander
    High school: Southern Lab (Baton Rouge)
    NFL team: Carolina Panthers

    Devery Henderson
    High school: Opelousas
    NFL team: New Orleans Saints

    Jerico Nelson
    High school: Destrehan
    NFL team: New Orleans Saints

    Tyrunn Walker
    High school: Westgate (New Iberia)
    NFL team: New Orleans Saints

    Jacob Cutrera
    High school: Acadiana (Lafayette)
    NFL team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    Demar Dotson
    High school: Alexandria
    NFL team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    Lazarius Levingston
    High school: Ruston
    NFL team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    Aaron Morgan
    High school: Amite
    NFL team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    Morris Claiborne
    High school: Fair Park (Shreveport)
    NFL team: Dallas Cowboys

    Jason Hatcher
    High school: Jena
    NFL team: Dallas Cowboys

    Ronald Leary
    High school: Southern Lab (Baton Rouge)
    NFL team: Dallas Cowboys

    Nate Livings
    High school: Washington-Marion (Lake Charles)
    NFL team: Dallas Cowboys

    Marcus Spears
    High school: Southern Lab (Baton Rouge)
    NFL team: Dallas Cowboys

    Selvish Capers
    High school: St. Augustine (New Orleans)
    NFL team: New York Giants

    Eli Manning
    High school: Newman (New Orleans)
    NFL team: New York Giants

    Rueben Randle
    High school: Bastrop
    NFL team: New York Giants

    Corey Webster
    High school: St. James
    NFL team: New York Giants

    Demetress Bell
    High school: Summerfield
    NFL team: Philadelphia Eagles

    Damaris Johnson
    High school: Destrehan
    NFL team: Philadelphia Eagles

    Keiland Williams
    High school: Northside (Lafayette)
    NFL team: Washington Redskins

    D'Anthony Batiste
    High school: Marksville
    NFL team: Arizona Cardinals

    LaRon Byrd
    High school: Hahnville (Boutte)
    NFL team: Arizona Cardinals

    Early Doucet
    High school: St. Martinville
    NFL team: Arizona Cardinals

    Rishaw Johnson
    High school: Hammond
    NFL team: Seattle Seahawks

    Chris Williams
    High school: Catholic (Baton Rouge)
    NFL team: St. Louis Rams

    Brandon Bolden
    High school: Scotlandville (Baton Rouge)
    NFL team: New England Patriots

    Chris Clark
    High school: McDonogh 35 (New Orleans)
    NFL team: Denver Broncos

    Jacob Hester
    High school: Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport)
    NFL team: Denver Broncos

    Trindon Holliday
    High school: Zachary
    NFL team: Denver Broncos

    Peyton Manning
    High school: Newman (New Orleans)
    NFL team: Denver Broncos

    Tracy Porter
    High school: Port Allen
    NFL team: Denver Broncos

    Brandon Stokley
    High school: Comeaux (Lafayette)
    NFL team: Denver Broncos

    Jacoby Jones
    High school: Abramson (New Orleans)
    NFL team: Baltimore Ravens

    Ed Reed
    High school: Destrehan
    NFL team: Baltimore Ravens

    Bradie James
    High school: West Monroe
    NFL team: Houston Texans

    Donnie Jones
    High school: Catholic (Baton Rouge)
    NFL team: Houston Texans

    BenJarvus Green-Ellis
    High school: St. Augustine (New Orleans)
    NFL team: Cincinnati Bengals

    Andrew Whitworth
    High school: West Monroe
    NFL team: Cincinnati Bengals

    Davis Hall
    High school: University Lab (Baton Rouge)
    NFL team: Cleveland Browns

    Jarrod Shaw
    High school: Northside (Lafayette)
    NFL team: Cleveland Browns

    Ryan Clark
    High school: Archbishop Shaw (Marrero)
    NFL team: Pittsburgh Steelers

    Keenan Lewis
    High school: O. Perry Walker (New Orleans)
    NFL team: Pittsburgh Steelers

    Ike Taylor
    High school: Abramson (New Orleans)
    NFL team: Pittsburgh Steelers

    Josh Victorian
    High school: Destrehan
    NFL team: Pittsburgh Steelers

    Mike Wallace
    High school: O. Perry Walker (New Orleans)
    NFL team: Pittsburgh Steelers

    Al Woods
    High school: Elton
    NFL team: Pittsburgh Steelers

    Dawan Landry
    High school: Hahnville (Boutte)
    NFL team: Jacksonville Jaguars

    Richard Murphy
    High school: Rayville
    NFL team: Jacksonville Jaguars

    D'Anthony Smith
    High school: Pickering (Leesville)
    NFL team: Jacksonville Jaguars

    Daniel Baldridge
    High school: Opelousas
    NFL team: Tennessee Titans

    Keyunta Dawson
    High school: Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport)
    NFL team: Tennessee Titans

    Quinn Johnson
    High school: West St. John (Edgard)
    NFL team: Tennessee Titans

    Darius Reynaud
    High school: Hahnville (Boutte)
    NFL team: Tennessee Titans

    Justin Rogers
    High school: Redemptorist (Baton Rouge)
    NFL team: Buffalo Bills

    Kyle Williams
    High school: Ruston
    NFL team: Buffalo Bills

    Damon Harrison
    High school: Lake Charles-Boston (Lake Charles)
    NFL team: New York Jets

    LaRon Landry
    High school: Hahnville (Boutte)
    NFL team: New York Jets

    Joe McKnight
    High school: Curtis (River Ridge)
    NFL team: New York Jets

    Jeremy Stewart
    High school: Catholic (Baton Rouge)
    NFL team: Oakland Raiders

    Glenn Dorsey
    High school: East Ascension (Gonzales)
    NFL team: Kansas City Chiefs

    Tyson Jackson
    High school: West St. John (Edgard)
    NFL team: Kansas City Chiefs

    Edgar Jones
    High school: Rayville
    NFL team: Kansas City Chiefs

    Kendrick Lewis
    High school: O. Perry Walker (New Orleans)
    NFL team: Kansas City Chiefs

    Mike Scifres
    High school: Destrehan
    NFL team: San Diego Chargers

    Brandon Taylor
    High school: Franklinton
    NFL team: San Diego Chargers

    Mewelde Moore
    High school: Belaire (Baton Rouge)
    NFL team: Indianapolis Colts

    Drake Nevis
    High school: Ehret (Marrero)
    NFL team: Indianapolis Colts

    Reggie Wayne
    High school: Ehret (Marrero)
    NFL team: Indianapolis Colts

    When it comes to NCAA LSU Tigers, Louisiana–Monroe Warhawks, Louisiana–Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns, Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Do you know the accomplishments of these La based teams recently and in the past don't comment if you don't cause if you know you know you respect the talent and football knowledge in and from that state to achieve this not just basing opinion off the few experiences you had.

    Lets go to the High School level Louisiana is 8th in the Nation in High School Football programs getting the point yet?

    Now on to Brees you said

    #1- brees' arm is garbage.

    #2- brees is useless when being pressured

    #3- brees needs the scheme more than it needs him.

    Go to NFL analyst, player past or present, or anyone unbiased about football with that garbage and see if most agree with you. You are wrong. Just look at my opening post dude that should be enough for you.

    But you think you are breaking the game down to a level that I don't get and that's your problem you're over thinking it.

    Brees' led the league in passes of 20+ yards and is second in 40+ yards passes those aren't all check downs so don't even go there.

    You think you know more than the Players Coaches and Associated Press that praise Brees as a great?

    Drew Brees has the 23rd worst time to sack in the league you get what that means he drops back he has the 23rd worst amount of time before he gets sacked. He constantly has to compensate for that he constantly makes plays under pressure he makes our OLIne look better than it is PERIOD. He has 2.85 seconds before he gets sacked contrast that to Rodgers who has 3.62 seconds or Brady who has 3.26 before they get sacked. And you see the stats.

    Brees a product of scheme huh OK lets look at his numbers in San Diego then

    His passer ratings were
    2001 94.8
    2002 76.9 He was 12th in yards
    2003 67.5
    2004 104.8
    2005 89.2 9th in yards

    Dude just ask a Chargers fan if Brees is what you say he is lol.

    Did you see what Brees did last year even without Coach Payton
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •