Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wiggins says he would like to play in Toronto

theScore ‏@theScore 28m
    VIDEO: Andrew Wiggins says he would like to play for the Toronto Raptors. http://thesco.re/14f6YoY
    Retweeted 290 times
    Expand Reply Retweeted Favorite More

On Tuesday night Andrew Wiggins was named as the Gatorade High School Athlete of the Year, an award given to the top male prep school athlete of 2012-13. Wiggins will play for the Kansas Jayhawks n...
    theScore @theScore Unfollow

vCash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

with another tank thread.
    "When I was little, my father was famous
    He was the greatest samurai in the empire"

vCash
    I think Masai Ujiri really wants to make this happen...thats why hes not giving the social media any clues what so ever.....

vCash
    How big of a slap in the face would it be to Rudy if I went out and bought a raptors jersey #22 with Wiggins on the back?

vCash

He could pull a Kobe and holdout for his team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    How big of a slap in the face would it be to Rudy if I went out and bought a raptors jersey #22 with Wiggins on the back?
    That would be awesome!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    That would be awesome!
    I don't want to dis Rudy... but this was pretty significant to me. We have a FO that can get it done. It's really early for the number one pick (potentially) to say something like this. It sets up a whole year of drama both for him, and the raptors. I'm OK with that. Wiggins will have every fan frothing at the mouth while he keeps rep'n the Tdot. GTA is in his soul. Someone get him a hat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    I don't want to dis Rudy... but this was pretty significant to me. We have a FO that can get it done. It's really early for the number one pick (potentially) to say something like this. It sets up a whole year of drama both for him, and the raptors. I'm OK with that. Wiggins will have every fan frothing at the mouth while he keeps rep'n the Tdot. GTA is in his soul. Someone get him a hat.
    Get Thompson a hoodie too while we're at it

vCash
    I wonder if he will pull a Kobe if the Raps don't get the #1 and force his way to Toronto.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I wonder if he will pull a Kobe if the Raps don't get the #1 and force his way to Toronto.
    O god please massai whoever drafts him trade rudy straight up please

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wax_da_workman View Post
    O god please massai whoever drafts him trade rudy straight up please
    He doesn't really seem like that type but he is def. good enough to pull if off.

vCash
    Lets do the damn thang. I'm DOWN for a draft day trade.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash

Wiggins Holding Out For The Raps!

Ryan Wolstat: "I would like to say the Raptors, I want to play for them."- Andrew Wiggins on what team he wants to go to. Said after winning Gatorade POY Twitter @WolstatSun

Read this and really jumped for joy that he at least wants to play for us! I know he probably wouldn't pull an Eric Lindros and declare what teams he will and will not play for, he doesn't seem like that kind of kid. But at the same time it could mean that after his rookie year has expired, or if things don't go well with whatever basement team that signs him, maybe he lets the Raps know he's all theirs!?
    How much do you guys think we would have to trade to get the #1 pick if Wiggins states he wants the Raptors? Maybe whatever pick we get and Val? Also would that be ok with everyone? We would also have to look for a new home for Gay. Would be a dream come true if we traded picks and Gay for him. Obviously it could only happen if he says he's going to Toronto one way or another. Time for the Raptors to start a massive campaign to make a move for this kid. He could be the best franchise player for Toronto before he even dribbles the ball for the team. The kids caught mad skills! If your not sure check out his winning dunk at the dunk competition!
    In Edmonton it was fail for Nail and we got him! Now its time for a little luck and a certain GM of the year to make it happen! Maybe we'll get the horseshoe that's been stuck up the Cavs ***!
    Wiggins for Mayor?! Give him to the key to the country! The order of Canada! Make Drake and Bieber his best friends! Do your job GM!

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/toronto_raptors

vCash
    I would love to see it.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast