Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1001
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,655
    vCash
    1500

    Trade and Acquisition Ideas Thread: Volume XXIII

    Continued

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Chicago born & raised.
    Posts
    419
    vCash
    1500
    According to Yahoo Sports, Marcus Camby will be bought out. Bulls along with Clippers and Rockets are interested in signing him....

    Thoughts?

    CN.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Chi
    Posts
    1,549
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink182 View Post
    According to Yahoo Sports, Marcus Camby will be bought out. Bulls along with Clippers and Rockets are interested in signing him....

    Thoughts?
    On a Vets minimum hell ya i would be interested!

    Problem then becomes who do be keep from the summer league. We would have Boozer/Taj/Noah/Naz as locks with Thomas, Murphy, and potential Camby. I really like Thomas but I think there ganna take Murphy's outside shooting.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    300
    vCash
    1500
    What does it take to get Mike Miller now?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    1,805
    vCash
    1500
    Camby is washed up. He hasn't really been productive for 2 years. He wasn't even really productive when he started 40 games a couple years ago. No thanks. Give me young fresh legs for miami, because they will run circles around Camby

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,289
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by swanekj View Post
    What does it take to get Mike Miller now?
    A qualified surgeon and physical therapist.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    19,095
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swanekj View Post
    What does it take to get Mike Miller now?
    A qualified surgeon and physical therapist.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Camby is washed up. He hasn't really been productive for 2 years. He wasn't even really productive when he started 40 games a couple years ago. No thanks. Give me young fresh legs for miami, because they will run circles around Camby
    4 pts, 9reb, 2ast, 1 block, and 1 steal in 22 minutes per game isn't being productive?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    19,095
    vCash
    1500

    Trade and Acquisition Ideas Thread: Volume XXIII

    We only need a guy who can spare Noah some minutes and keep him from playing as much time as last year.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Chicago born & raised.
    Posts
    419
    vCash
    1500
    Camby claims he didn't have a great year last year because he fell out of favor with Woodson after his injury. Kenyon Martin got most of those minutes. I wouldnt mind offering the minimum. Big man depth, especially for Noah is always a plus.

    CN.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,838
    vCash
    1500
    Miller is washed up. I always like him, pre big 3, but he doesn't have much left in the tank.

    The same probably could be said for Camby, but he probably has more to offer than Miller. My choice for a backup C would be Orton, once he is cut.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,234
    vCash
    1500
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=nvwsmnh

    Bulls get: Carmelo Anthony, Tyson Chandler
    Knicks get: Joakim Noah, Luol Deng, Taj Gibson


    Bulls lineup
    PG Rose
    SG Butler
    SF Melo
    PF Boozer
    C Chandler


    We get Chandler who is arguably better than Noah. And Melo is better than both Deng and Taj combined.

    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...ahjo01&y2=2013
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    55,561
    vCash
    500
    Chandler is not better than Noah. Not at all.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22,300
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=nvwsmnh

    Bulls get: Carmelo Anthony, Tyson Chandler
    Knicks get: Joakim Noah, Luol Deng, Taj Gibson


    Bulls lineup
    PG Rose
    SG Butler
    SF Melo
    PF Boozer
    C Chandler


    We get Chandler who is arguably better than Noah. And Melo is better than both Deng and Taj combined.

    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...ahjo01&y2=2013
    if what you say is true,than why would ny do it?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,234
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    Chandler is not better than Noah. Not at all.
    He plays more games than Noah and more dependable. Was the key to Dallas going from round 1 to winning a title.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •