Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

James Dolan according to SAS wanted to trade Shump if he did not attend summer league

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3__n...yer_detailpage

We find the oddest things on the web. Dolan is a new type of stupid if this has validity. Stephen tells this to Dwight pre interview.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Wtf. That was beyond stupid of Dolan, if true

vCash
    What does he care if he plays in the summer league? This front office/ownership is absolutely ********. Sadly, we will never win as long as Dolan runs the team

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    you guys are my witnesses to this video. I got to go to work. Just in case some insider pulls the vid down.

I'll see y'all later.

one last thing, this fool is pissing Shump off. He needs to stop.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    you guys are my witnesses to this video. I got to go to work. Just in case some insider pulls the vid down.

I'll see y'all later.

one last thing, this fool is pissing Shump off. He needs to stop.
    We must be some of the first to see this. I checked twitter and google to see if there were any stories on this, but there weren't yet. This is gonna blow up quick.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    I don't believe its true, SAS is the same person with melo to LA nonsense. The guy is not a Knick fan and he seems to always go out his way to rip us. This is why we have a hard time attracting players here because BS like this. Shump was one our only bright spots in the playoffs last season. Further-more, I'm sure teams have called the Knicks about him and we never gave him up; but according to SAS he would have been traded if he didn't play in summer league please!!!!!!
    Last edited by NYKINFL; 07-17-2013 at 06:36 AM.

vCash
    I hope this is ******** SAS talk

vCash
    Incompetent *** owner. I ****ing hate dolan

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Does this make any sense? Why would anyone believe this....

vCash
    Steven A. talks a lot, but the truth is...he's right more times than not...he's well connected inside the NBA world...also, he wasn't reporting this..he was having a random conversation about it with an NBA player that's why it should be believed..whether or not his sources are correct is a different thing

vCash
    Steven A smith is a floppy dildo .............

vCash
    You guys are actually going to feed into what Stephen A Smith says?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Steven A. talks a lot, but the truth is...he's right more times than not...he's well connected inside the NBA world...also, he wasn't reporting this..he was having a random conversation about it with an NBA player that's why it should be believed..whether or not his sources are correct is a different thing
    Riiiiiiiight. I understand the Melo story but this is just the dumbest thing I've heard in a very long time

vCash
    If this is true and I'm Shump I take a nice big fat pay day ASAP when my contracts up and don't come back and if brought back ill cost too much for the Knicks to toy with me like this ..

Man stop screwing up everything ...and woody plz don't kill our players ... WTF is it with the Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    If this is true and I'm Shump I take a nice big fat pay day ASAP when my contracts up and don't come back and if brought back ill cost too much for the Knicks to toy with me like this ..

Man stop screwing up everything ...and woody plz don't kill our players ... WTF is it with the Knicks
    You guys just don't understand the type of deals we have had for Shump to get traded.. PHX gave us some steals. Obviously Grunwald is obsessed with keeping him. Woodson LOVES veterans and they rejected Steve Nash for him. Rumored lottery pick & Jared Dudley for Iman Shumpert and that was rejected. Melo loves him. It's obvious that it would take a lot to part ways with him

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast