Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Greg Jennings on First Take

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=nfcnorth&id=57886&src=desktop

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash

Good watch ... Jennings is class

vCash
    irritating to watch. Steven A Smith is an idiot.

vCash
    Great video. Jennings couldn't have said it better. He's right about Ponder. Christian has no excuses this year but to perform better and be more consistent. He's got some solid weapons around him. What I loved best was the part about the hunger. I don't know about you guys but this team just seems to be on the verge of something special. I really do think Ponder will have a good year and this team will compete for a playoff spot again.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash

Ya I agree w you Paco this years team really seems on the verge of something great. I don't expect a ring this yr (tho obv it'd be great) bit I fully expect us to win the north and be an absolute tough out come seasons end!

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    Watched it, was great to see. Really happy to have Jennings as a Viking. Hell of a player, hell of a guy.

vCash
    Hey, what do you think about Jennings' comments about Rodgers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    It's impossible to deny Aaron Rodger is a great QB, I'm cool with it.

I like what he said late in the interview about the feeling in the Packer's locker room when the won the SB and compared it to what it's like in the Viking's locker room this year.

vCash
    I hate Stephan A...

Good watch tho. Love Jennings!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    I didn't take too much out of it. I know he said something about to get respect you have to give it....or something along those lines. But later on he did say something to the extent that he was just messing with him because he's sensitive so I don't think there was any bashing there but maybe. What did you take from it?

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    I hate Stephan A...

Good watch tho. Love Jennings!
    Yeah, every time he stated something he couldn't leave out how horrible he thinks Ponder is. I mean come on, we get it after the first time you say it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    It's impossible to deny Aaron Rodger is a great QB, I'm cool with it.

I like what he said late in the interview about the feeling in the Packer's locker room when the won the SB and compared it to what it's like in the Viking's locker room this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I didn't take too much out of it. I know he said something about to get respect you have to give it....or something along those lines. But later on he did say something to the extent that he was just messing with him because he's sensitive so I don't think there was any bashing there but maybe. What did you take from it?
    I think what he said about Ponder is kind of true. He lacked weapons but this isn't the only problem. Now that he has some he will be better.

But most Packers fans really dislike Jennings. He trashed Rodgers in more or less subtle way. And he did on multiple occasions now. So I don't think he's really joking. He's jealous of Cobbs and the many compliments he has gotten from Rodgers and now feels "disrespected".

And I think it's just a phrase that they are more hungry. It sounds great and a lot of people said it about the Packers I guess. But Jennings is clever. He knows how the Vikings fans will like. lol

vCash
    After accepting the Inspirational Player of the Year award on behalf of teammate James Jones, Rogers was asked about former Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings moving to the Minnesota Vikings.

"Who?" replied Rodgers, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
    I'm sure it's just fun and games between the both of them, but both of them have taken shots at each other. Neither can deny that they both helped each other become more successful.
    [Minnesota Vikings] - [Chicago White Sox] - [Purdue Boilermakers]