Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Post Woelfel Jennings might be traded to east coast team mention on WSSP 1250 Bill Michael

I'll give a link once they have a podcast up tomorrow. Its was on radio. Woelfel mention Jennings might be in a sign and trade to east coast team and we get a pg in return. Curious what team?

vCash
    Gery Woelfel ‏@GeryWoelfel 19h
    As u might imagine, Brandon Jennings isn't a happy camper. A sign-and-trade appears inevitable.

vCash
    Knicks? Meh they don't have nothing worth coming back for a pg going by Woelfel saying pg in return. Unless we get sf Shumpert but take back fat Felton as well ? But Knicks in luxury tax so they can take on sign and trades. Unless QO isn't considered a sign and trade? Yuck. 76ers did trade all star pg Holiday. But they draft MCW.

Bobcats? Walker or Sessions coming back? Maybe we get the deal bigger and get Henderson? Hawks matches Teague he cant be traded to us for year. Boston has Rondo. Doubt we get him. Nets have Deron Williams. Heat are in luxury tax as well. Wizards have Wall. Magic has Nelson but I want a sweetener since his contract is meh. Raptors? They have Lowry....

vCash
    Detroit,
    2014-15 Adopt a Lion: Jeremy Ross

vCash
    If the bridge between the Bucks and point guard Brandon Jennings has not entirely burned, at least this can be said: It’s fiercely aflame. According to a source with knowledge of the situation, Jennings does not want to go back to play for the Bucks next season. As it stands, Jennings is a restricted free agent and his rights still belong with the Bucks. He can sign with another team, but Milwaukee has the right to match any offer. That’s one reason teams shied away from Jennings on the free-agent market this summer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by We_need_players View Post
    Detroit,
    Don't see much for a good return from Detroit other then a first round pick. Stuckey at $8.5M? I wouldn't want that back even though its a one year deal. We need some other kinds of sugar coating sweetener. If you tossed in Pope and Stuckey i'd consider. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Don't see much for a good return from Detroit other then a first round pick. Stuckey at $8.5M? I wouldn't want that back even though its a one year deal. We need some other kinds of sugar coating sweetener. If you tossed in Pope and Stuckey i'd consider. lol
    Knight and Stuckey seems like a sweet deal for both teams. Bucks get a PG with upside for a PG that doesn't want to be there, and they get an expiring deal in Stuckey. Maybe we throw in a couple 2nd's to.
    2014-15 Adopt a Lion: Jeremy Ross

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by We_need_players View Post
    Detroit,
    Yeah Detroit is east. But on the Bill Michaels show Woelfel said east coast. So I was thinking shore line east coast. Reason I didn't bother with teams not near the coast. Also Knicks and Heat in luxury tax so they cant accept sign and trades at all.

vCash
    Bucks were interested in Will Bynum during free agency.

vCash
    Sean Deveney @SeanDeveney

FYI, Brandon Jennings: only RFA who was successful signing qualifying offer then cashing in as an UFA was Ben Gordon (5 yrs $58 mil in '09)

vCash
    Woelfel is about as knowledgable with this stuff as Wikipedia is for looking up facts.

I don't believe a word out of his mouth.

Just like the Hawks weren't going to match Teague right Gery? lol SMH
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Woelfel is about as knowledgable with this stuff as Wikipedia is for looking up facts.

I don't believe a word out of his mouth.

Just like the Hawks weren't going to match Teague right Gery? lol SMH
    lmao. I agree. Brandon has to face it, he will be back for at least one more year.

vCash
    Raptors for Lowry, Amir, 2nd?
    Pistons for Knight, Stucky, 2nd?
    Bobcats for Kemba?
    Out West I could see maybe LAL oe PHX being interested.

vCash
    I'd def take that Raptors deal.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    WOEful says this WOEful says that. He's as full of **** as anyone else.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast