Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Bounceback Player 2013?

After a past down season or seasons, who can come back to play at a high level.

Kuhn, Tramon, maybe Davon House (not really "bounce back". Hawk? Lang?

Sure I'm forgetting others. Just throw out names.

vCash
    Lang, Bulaga, Tramon (hopefully), Jordy Nelson and Raji. I also think Finley will continue where he left off in the 2nd half of the season.
    #BringFinleyBack

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Lang, Bulaga, Tramon (hopefully), Jordy Nelson and Raji. I also think Finley will continue where he left off in the 2nd half of the season.
    I think those are all ones.

I truly think Bulaga, I didn't at first, but I'm trusting the staff, is really going to play well on the left.

Mostly because I think that's a tough smart SOB that is going to do what he has to to get it done. How Lang works on RG? I don't know.

I didn't really think Nelson was all that down but Yeah. Raji is quite a good one.

I'm tired of saying it for Fin every year but maybe this is finally it.

I'm most convinced on Tramon more than anyone else. Especially if his role is lesser, in terms of not having the best guy in front of him quite as much. Shields and Hayward helping a bit more. Won't sleep on House either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I think those are all ones.

I truly think Bulaga, I didn't at first, but I'm trusting the staff, is really going to play well on the left.

Mostly because I think that's a tough smart SOB that is going to do what he has to to get it done. How Lang works on RG? I don't know.

I didn't really think Nelson was all that down but Yeah. Raji is quite a good one.

I'm tired of saying it for Fin every year but maybe this is finally it.

I'm most convinced on Tramon more than anyone else. Especially if his role is lesser, in terms of not having the best guy in front of him quite as much. Shields and Hayward helping a bit more. Won't sleep on House either.
    I have confidence that Bulaga will get it done. He is definitely an upgrade over Newhouse even if he does struggle at first with the position change.

Nelson i think had a down year. He wasn't the star in the WR core and definitely didn't play like he did the year prior. He had some injury issues as well. I think he will have a really good season, definitely better than last year.

I think Raji will get things turned around. Hopefully with the new additions he will play less snaps and help keep him fresh specially towards the later part of the season.

I am tired of saying it for Finley too but i think he will Finally get things turned around. If anything he will be playing for a new contract so maybe that will help.

I am hoping Tramon is finally over his shoulder injury and can play more physical then he did last year. With some of the younger guys stepping up i think it should take some of the pressure off of Tramon.

I agree with you on House. Just didn't mention him because he hasn't been a starter yet or played a full season. We really don't even know what we have with him ATM.
    #BringFinleyBack

vCash
    I have confidence that Bulaga will get it done. He is definitely an upgrade over Newhouse even if he does struggle at first with the position change.

Nelson i think had a down year. He wasn't the star in the WR core and definitely didn't play like he did the year prior. He had some injury issues as well. I think he will have a really good season, definitely better than last year.

I think Raji will get things turned around. Hopefully with the new additions he will play less snaps and help keep him fresh specially towards the later part of the season.

I am tired of saying it for Finley too but i think he will Finally get things turned around. If anything he will be playing for a new contract so maybe that will help.

I am hoping Tramon is finally over his shoulder injury and can play more physical then he did last year. With some of the younger guys stepping up i think it should take some of the pressure off of Tramon.

I agree with you on House. Just didn't mention him because he hasn't been a starter yet or played a full season. We really don't even know what we have with him ATM.
    Do you know anything about Ourlads? They put depth charts together based on their scouting and it's pretty well trusted.

They have Raji at DE this year. I find that interesting.

vCash
    Do you know anything about Ourlads? They put depth charts together based on their scouting and it's pretty well trusted.

They have Raji at DE this year. I find that interesting.
    Nah never heard of it. Makes sense though considering he played more snaps as a DE last year then he did at NT. I could see him at DE and Pickett at NT. I really think Raji just has to find his niche in this defense whether its at NT or DE.
    #BringFinleyBack

vCash
    Nah never heard of it. Makes sense though considering he played more snaps as a DE last year then he did at NT. I could see him at DE and Pickett at NT. I really think Raji just has to find his niche in this defense whether its at NT or DE.
    That's how they have it. If you google ourlads packers it'll go right to their depth chart.

vCash
    Ew Newhouse at RT

They also have Jones starting over Neal. That will be interesting. Neal is going to be interesting this year as it is considering he has been playing some time at OLBer.
    #BringFinleyBack

vCash
    I've been defending Finley every season since his breakout year assuming that potential will finally come out but I've pretty well given up on that. It sucks too because he's an athletic freak and the countless bad press that he's been involved in has to be more than a fluke at a certain point.

Complete faith in Raji this year. The change of position is a really interesting move, gotta think Dom has caught something to suggest he'll come out looking more impressive this time around.

Tramon is the one I'm most conflicted about. Like you guys have said, I think the emergence of Shields especially is really going to force him to come out and perform which is healthy competition for the guy.

vCash
    You gotta keep in mind that Finley did lose a lot of weight last year to try to be more like a WR and i think it did affect him a bit. Now he put some weight back on so hopefully that will help. He needs to have a good year if he wants to get paid. If anything i am hoping the money will at least motivate him lol.
    #BringFinleyBack

vCash
    Ew Newhouse at RT

They also have Jones starting over Neal. That will be interesting. Neal is going to be interesting this year as it is considering he has been playing some time at OLBer.
    I think right now they're 100% right on Newhouse over anyone else at RT. Not saying that's what it will be, but right now.........it's true.

I don't think Neal is a base starter either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardi View Post
    I've been defending Finley every season since his breakout year assuming that potential will finally come out but I've pretty well given up on that. It sucks too because he's an athletic freak and the countless bad press that he's been involved in has to be more than a fluke at a certain point.

Complete faith in Raji this year. The change of position is a really interesting move, gotta think Dom has caught something to suggest he'll come out looking more impressive this time around.

Tramon is the one I'm most conflicted about. Like you guys have said, I think the emergence of Shields especially is really going to force him to come out and perform which is healthy competition for the guy.
    Not saying Raji moved for sure. Just saying what I've seen there and heard rumored.

You gotta keep in mind that Finley did lose a lot of weight last year to try to be more like a WR and i think it did affect him a bit. Now he put some weight back on so hopefully that will help. He needs to have a good year if he wants to get paid. If anything i am hoping the money will at least motivate him lol.
    I didn't even know that about Finley.

vCash
    I think right now they're 100% right on Newhouse over anyone else at RT. Not saying that's what it will be, but right now.........it's true.

I don't think Neal is a base starter either.

I didn't even know that about Finley.
    I don't really know what to expect of Neal TBO. I know Newhouse is the starter right now but just the thought makes me want to vomit.

Yeah Finley lost weight cause he wanted to get down to a WR's weight thinking it would help him as a receiver. MM was saying that Finley put the weight back on this year. Hopefully it will help him become more physical and help him as a blocker.
    #BringFinleyBack

vCash
    ESPN reports that Packers tight end Jermichael Finley offseason weight gain has been noticeable -- and not in a bad way. After slimming down, hoping to be used more as a receiver than a traditional tight end, Finley has re-packed the bulk onto his 6-foot-5 frame. "I think Jermichael looks excellent," coach Mike McCarthy said. "He has put weight back on. He's back where I like to see him, the playing weight that he's playing with. He's stronger. He's playing with more confidence. … I really like the offseason that Jermichael has put together so far."
    While looking for that i found an article that was saying Finley was "fat" last year but has been working on losing weight and is down to 247ish lol. IDK WTF is going on with him. I didn't know he was "fat".
    Last edited by TheBigCheese12; 07-15-2013 at 12:27 AM.
    #BringFinleyBack

vCash
    hopefully tramon
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Johnny Jolly!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast