Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Fantasy Football

You guys do a league I'm assuming. Would like in. I've been a full participant in our baseball league thru ESpN. Jw...

ACE
    1-1
    7.50 ERA
    12.0 IP
    12 K
    1.33 WHIP

vCash
    I'm in

vCash
    Yeah we have a league we do every year. I usually make the thread in early August. Its typically 12 teams and we will have some openings this year because I will be kicking out the guys that were not active last year. Its through ESPN and the only non standard rule we really have is that it rewards kick return yards.

vCash
    Hey VCU could you Pre ADD me into that league i would really like to be in that league with my fellow vikings fans.

vCash

Fantasy Football

Sounds good

ACE
    1-1
    7.50 ERA
    12.0 IP
    12 K
    1.33 WHIP

vCash
    Suppose it's around that time to reclaim my title
    Pull your 84's out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Suppose it's around that time to reclaim my title
    You mean battle for that title

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    We should try and figure out who wasn't active last year, that got pretty annoying near the end of the season. But for the record I'm going to win it all this year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    We should try and figure out who wasn't active last year, that got pretty annoying near the end of the season. But for the record I'm going to win it all this year!
    I remember who two of them are and they wont be in the league again. They aren't very active in this forum and tend to just show up when fantasy football starts.

vCash
    im in for ffb!

vCash
    I'd like to play as well if there is a spot!!
    -You're picturing me as Adrian Peterson again, aren't you?? Don't be silly, Adrian Peterson.

vCash
    ill play if there is still a spot!

vCash
    I'll take a spot as well but I am also holding a league through ESPN based in Australia. Doing a buy in with prizes, trophies and things. Currently have 1 possibly 2 spots left in a 10 man league with draft scheduled to take place August 18th at around 9pm AEST.

If anyone is interested let me know, drop your email address in here and I will shoot across an invite.

SKOL

vCash
    If any of you guys need some help prepping for fantasy, check out this website: http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/

You can do live mock drafts with other random people. It's pretty fun and it doesn't take very long.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    there are a lot of people asking for a spot...and I'm not sure how many there will be...not sure who VCU is kicking out...but I'm assuming max there will be three spots open...and even that would be surprising.

2013 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks!
    Chicago Bulls
    Chicago Cubs
    Duke Blue Devils
    Minnesota Vikings
    Northwestern Wildcats
    Virginia Tech Hokies