Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

How about this: Chris bosh and Mario Chalmers for Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan

I like Bosh but I think this would be a trade that would help all teams. I think the Clippers are not as high on Blake and Deandre as they once were. I think Chris Paul prefers a guy that can shoot, not just dunking. Blake and Deandre are kind of one dimensional in these cases. The Clippers need more skilled guys, not just athletes. The heat would miss bosh's mid range game, but the rebounding and finishing they would get from Deandre and Blake would more than make up for it. Plus the Heat need to get more athletic more physical, bigger, better defensively and better rebounding from there bigs. This kind of move would do that for the Heat. They also get younger and get two explosive athletes for Lebron to run with. There fast break would become G.O.A.T. fast break.

Ive heard Bosh say things alluding to the huge sacrifice he's making playing here. And how hard it is sometimes. I say lets call it a success, Bosh got two rings out of it, and so did the Lebron and WAde and the Heat. But they should all realize that alot of Chris talents don't get taken advantage of and his weeknesses are kind of front and center all the time due to the nature of playing with Bron and Wade, and due to the overall way the team plays. It would probably be in everyones best interest to make this kid of a trade. Bosh would now be playing with Paul as Chris's number one target.

Now all this being said, I doubt the Clippers would do this. As a Heat fan I do it in a heartbeat and still go get Odem. The team changes dramatically but now it is built for the playoffs with slashers,finishers, shooters, bangers, rebounders, passers, shot blockers, young guys, mid guys, crafty vets, speed, power, glory, etc.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 07-13-2013 at 05:17 PM.

vCash
    Horrible trade for both teams. We are left with Cole as our only PG and more importantly with no floor spacing at all. Griffin is crap at anything other that dunking. He cant shoot outside 5 feet cant make FTs doesnt play D. Bosh is a winner. I say we keep him unless there is a really tempting offer for someone who actually fits our culture. Not to mention the Clippers will never do this. Ppl watch them for their "lob city" highlights. You do this trade and thier ratings will crash.

vCash
    terrible

vCash
    this is
    RIP JASON TERRY

vCash
    My eyes are bleeding....

vCash
    Everyone knows my feelings for bosh. But I'm not all about getting weaker on the inside with Blake here. If we are to trade bosh it better be for a good center.

vCash
    I find it absurd the OP's name is Iknowhoops. LOL
    No disrespect but thats kinda funny considering the awful trade he offered.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I like Bosh but I think this would be a trade that would help all teams. I think the Clippers are not as high on Blake and Deandre as they once were. I think Chris Paul prefers a guy that can shoot, not just dunking. Blake and Deandre are kind of one dimensional in these cases. The Clippers need more skilled guys, not just athletes. The heat would miss bosh's mid range game, but the rebounding and finishing they would get from Deandre and Blake would more than make up for it. Plus the Heat need to get more athletic more physical, bigger, better defensively and better rebounding from there bigs. This kind of move would do that for the Heat. They also get younger and get two explosive athletes for Lebron to run with. There fast break would become G.O.A.T. fast break.

Ive heard Bosh say things alluding to the huge sacrifice he's making playing here. And how hard it is sometimes. I say lets call it a success, Bosh got two rings out of it, and so did the Lebron and WAde and the Heat. But they should all realize that alot of Chris talents don't get taken advantage of and his weeknesses are kind of front and center all the time due to the nature of playing with Bron and Wade, and due to the overall way the team plays. It would probably be in everyones best interest to make this kid of a trade. Bosh would now be playing with Paul as Chris's number one target.

Now all this being said, I doubt the Clippers would do this. As a Heat fan I do it in a heartbeat and still go get Odem. The team changes dramatically but now it is built for the playoffs with slashers,finishers, shooters, bangers, rebounders, passers, shot blockers, young guys, mid guys, crafty vets, speed, power, glory, etc.
    "Odem"?

This + This = ODEM!!!!
    Last edited by gotoHcarolina52; 07-14-2013 at 01:49 AM.

vCash
    Well, I am sorry but you don't know any hoops. at. all. This is wrong for both teams on so many levels that I will be banned if I were to explain on my terms how ridiculous this proposal is for both teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Well, I am sorry but you don't know any hoops. at. all. This is wrong for both teams on so many levels that I will be banned if I were to explain on my terms how ridiculous this proposal is for both teams.
    This.

vCash
    Considering they just won a ring without Bosh scoring a single point in game 7 and getting like 5 rebounds a game during the playoffs I doubt any of you really understand what having Blake and Deandre would do for the Heat. Seeing also as how there biggest weakness during the playoffs was interior defense and rebounding, and Griffin and Deandre clearly bring that, I don't really think you guys are as smart as your posturing tries to implicate. All Bosh's floor spacing did nada against the Spurs or Indiana. Lebron had to just pull out miracles. Would of been a lot easier on Lebron had he had someone who could rebound (Blake) and someone who could somewhat guard Hibbert (Deandre). You guys are crazy if you don't think the Heat would benefit greatly from this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    "Odem"?

This + This = ODEM!!!!

Calm down. M is right next to N on the keyboard. Can you piece the rest together or must I continue?

vCash
    Woow.. Someone had a little too much to drink...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post

I don't know any hoops? at? all? Great deduction. I don't think you can explain how this makes Miami worse because it doesn't. More rebounding, more interior defense. What Spacing did bosh provide against Pacers and Spurs. You really are foolish if you think Bosh 8 and 5 in the playoffs can't be improved upon by a guy that will double him up in rebounds. I know on paper you can give your reasons why it won't work, but Lebron played on a bum team like the Cavs and his offense was effected by the biggs that had no outside shot on that team. But they did at least help him out on the boards. You think you know but you really have no clue bro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtirado16 View Post
    Woow.. Someone had a little too much to drink...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast