Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Hey! How do you guys like.......

SNY in general? Me personally I loved the station from the beginning. Only disappointment is they cancelled the Wheelhouse, loved that show, the best out of the three before Mets pre-game.
    I'm curious because I've heard other Met fans killing the Network and I don't understand because to me I think SNY does a good job and it's one of the better bright spots in Mets world.

BTW, I love that first girl in that Citibank-Mets commercial. The chic who says "call me!, maybe we can do something Tuesday" and the Mets fan says no. She is cute as hell. Can't find her name anywhere. Wonder if she's on to bigger and better things on TV

vCash
    Love SNY. I'm watching LoudMouths right now.

and lol about the Citibank commercial. She is cute but I doubt she's doing anything else on TV.

vCash
    I love SNY. They do a very good job covering local sports.

It's better than watching YES that's for **** sure.

vCash
    For the most part its very good, being a big college basketball fan, I love their coverage of that. I think they need to show some more mets classics, they always show the same ones, mix it up a little

vCash
    It's good, it sucks that they cancelled Wheelhouse.
    For the best sports gifs and memes visit
    http://aviewfromthebleachers.tumblr.com/

vCash
    I loved the Wheelhouse, but once Brandon Tierney was off the show, I couldn't watch anymore. It would be the same with Adam Schein and Loud Mouths.

vCash
    Tierney, sometimes I liked him and then sometimes he takes himself way too seriously. I think Marc Malusis is pretty good. Glad they got rid of Scott Ferrell early on. He was worse than scratching a chalkboard

vCash
    Good station, but they need a lot more programming. 3-4 hours every night showing the same 20 minutes of highlights, and the repeats of Beer Money get really old.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG+Braves
    Im a Braves fan and im scared to face Harvey way more then Strasburgh. Lol strasburgh dont scare me at all compared to Harvey.

vCash
    SNY is a great station. It would have been a good opportunity for them if they picked up the "Boomer and Carton" show instead of MSG. It would have given them 4 hours of programming in the mornings, which would compete with the YES Network since they have Francesa. I wonder if SNY would be able to pickup another afternoon show on ESPN radio or something. Would be quite interesting.

However cancelling the Wheelhouse and adding "Mets First Pitch" was a mistake. We definitely don't need more pregame coverage. 30 minutes was way more than enough.

vCash
    Is SNY, MSG ans YES part of the basic cable package???? If not, how much do you have to pay for them????

vCash
    It is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeharley666 View Post
    SNY in general? Me personally I loved the station from the beginning. Only disappointment is they cancelled the Wheelhouse, loved that show, the best out of the three before Mets pre-game.
    I'm curious because I've heard other Met fans killing the Network and I don't understand because to me I think SNY does a good job and it's one of the better bright spots in Mets world.

BTW, I love that first girl in that Citibank-Mets commercial. The chic who says "call me!, maybe we can do something Tuesday" and the Mets fan says no. She is cute as hell. Can't find her name anywhere. Wonder if she's on to bigger and better things on TV
    I like the chic who says "No, I'm on the no fly list because ... hmm..." Try doing that at a meeting and see how long you keep your job!

Then later at the game she says, "OK...." which always makes me wonder what the hell is happening on the field to make a fan say "OK?"
    FELLOW SATINISTS INCLUDE:
    FoC, YS, Harry, Zmaster, Gotta, ArkansasMetsFan, KingsnQueens7, The-rock-man, Wrigheyes4MVP, Vendetta, Jim Labruno

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    I like the chic who says "No, I'm on the no fly list because ... hmm..." Try doing that at a meeting and see how long you keep your job!

Then later at the game she says, "OK...." which always makes me wonder what the hell is happening on the field to make a fan say "OK?"
    I'd bang both of em!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeharley666 View Post
    I'd bang both of em!
    They would probably cat fight to the death over the honor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jomota View Post
    They would probably cat fight to the death over the honor.
    Haha, I feel special

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast