Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 79

Thread: Over/Under

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,774
    vCash
    1500

    Over/Under

    I've seen this done in other forums. Someone posts an over/under, each time a person answers they have to post an over/under question of their own.

    I'll change it up a bit and say that multiple people can answer the same over/under, but don't repeat questions. Anything related to the Flyers, be it stats on the season, acquisitions, standings, etc.

    If no one is up for it, someone can just close the thread. Just figured it would be something to do while the offseason has slowed down.


    Over/under:

    Couturier and B. Schenn combine for 85 points this season

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,244
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    I've seen this done in other forums. Someone posts an over/under, each time a person answers they have to post an over/under question of their own.

    I'll change it up a bit and say that multiple people can answer the same over/under, but don't repeat questions. Anything related to the Flyers, be it stats on the season, acquisitions, standings, etc.

    If no one is up for it, someone can just close the thread. Just figured it would be something to do while the offseason has slowed down.


    Over/under:

    Couturier and B. Schenn combine for 85 points this season
    if they don't, i think we will be in trouble lol ... over

    over/under 45 wins

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    102
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    if they don't, i think we will be in trouble lol ... over

    over/under 45 wins
    over by 2

    over/under giroux finishes with 90 points

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    if they don't, i think we will be in trouble lol ... over

    over/under 45 wins
    We had 47 wins 2 years ago. I think this team is better.

    Over.


    Over/under: Flyers have 2 players on their roster with 70+ points.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Betts View Post
    over by 2

    over/under giroux finishes with 90 points
    Under. Just a gut feeling. I do believe he'll finish with over 80, though.


    Over/under: 8 shutouts recorded between Emery and Mason.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,789
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Under. Just a gut feeling. I do believe he'll finish with over 80, though.


    Over/under: 8 shutouts recorded between Emery and Mason.
    Under, my guess would be 5 or 6.

    Over/Under: Lecavalier with 60 points

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,244
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Under, my guess would be 5 or 6.

    Over/Under: Lecavalier with 60 points
    over - i can see 70-75 points because of our power play


    over/under 82 points for voracek

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    City of Brotherly Love
    Posts
    2,218
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    over - i can see 70-75 points because of our power play


    over/under 82 points for voracek
    Under: 33/42

    Over/Under: 82 man games lost on defense to injury, not including Pronger

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    over - i can see 70-75 points because of our power play


    over/under 82 points for voracek

    Under. But not by much. Thinking mid to high 70s.


    Over/under: 20 goals from the defensemen this season

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,280
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Under. But not by much. Thinking mid to high 70s.


    Over/under: 20 goals from the defensemen this season
    over...mid 20's



    Over/Under: emery starts 45 games

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyonthespot View Post
    over...mid 20's



    Over/Under: emery starts 45 games
    Over. I see Mason playing great at the beginning but overdoes it and gets hurt for about 15 games.

    Streit gets more than 30 assists this year.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by astaicu88 View Post
    Over. I see Mason playing great at the beginning but overdoes it and gets hurt for about 15 games.

    Streit gets more than 30 assists this year.

    Over. 35 assists and 8 goals.



    Over/under: Flyers finish 8th on the PP.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    986
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Over. 35 assists and 8 goals.



    Over/under: Flyers finish 8th on the PP.
    Better...not sure if that's "over or under" heh. We were 3rd last year...adding Vinny I say we're at least 5th or better.

    Over/Under: Mesz plays 35 games this year.


    “Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philly Suburbs
    Posts
    90
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoPo18 View Post
    Better...not sure if that's "over or under" heh. We were 3rd last year...adding Vinny I say we're at least 5th or better.

    Over/Under: Mesz plays 35 games this year.
    35 games over. With us is the question.

    Hartnell O/U 29 goals

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego My Eggo View Post
    35 games over. With us is the question.

    Hartnell O/U 29 goals
    Under. I think more like 25.


    Over/under: 2 transactions (signings or trades) before preseason starts

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •