Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

With all the additions BK has made.

I can honesty see them either, gel good with all that depth and finally be the ones to eliminate the Heat in the East.

OR completely blowing up in their face and possibly have a worse season then the Lakers had last year.

With KG grabbing rebounds and playing D, Lopez scoring 20+ ppg, Dwill facilitating more and scoring less, And even if with PP and JJ one being hot and one not, I think they can take down the Heat. They are loaded with talent and only time will tell if they will be able to click well together. Either way I think this is the most interesting thing to watch this season. That being said they have a lot of guys that have been stars in this league and if they don't somehow find some chemistry together they can really blow up hard ala Lakers.

vCash
    I can't see them beating Miami. And JJ is never hot in the playoffs, he shrinks like a unit after getting out of a cold pool, sorry.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Can we please press pause on beating anyone until we see how they actually play together/gel?

Last year people jumped the gun on the Lakers, how did that turn out?

Games are won by playing them, not on paper.

vCash
    Maybe in their primes but they will definitely be a threat.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Miami had difficulties stopping Hibbert, both KG & Lopez can score well, than u factor is the other talented players on the roster, the Heat r in trouble if they can't sign a legit center

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I can't see them beating Miami. And JJ is never hot in the playoffs, he shrinks like a unit after getting out of a cold pool, sorry.
    i can,i think they're a good matchup against miami.they have good inside presence that the the heat are vulnerable at,several guys that can handle ball handling duty to keep from being trapped,guys who have shown the ability to get hot and be explosive scorers.

not saying they def will,just that out of all the teams in the nba,sans spurs ,they probably have the best shot at it.
    Last edited by abe_froman; 07-11-2013 at 08:19 PM.

vCash
    i'm gonna wait and see how they actually look together on a basketball court before i start suggesting that they can beat the heat. too much could go wrong
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    They are not close to the Heat and are still not as good as the pacers/Bulls in my opinion. I am not a fan of the KG/PP trade but the other trades were good. I think they are maybe a top 8-10 in the NBA with the new addition today but have next to no shot at winning a title and its sad that they screwed their future on so many aged players.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Health will be the biggest factor during the season. Making sure Pierce and Garnett get rest during the season for the playoffs is key. If we can be semi near 100% going into the playoffs we should be able to seriously challenge the Heat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    They are not close to the Heat and are still not as good as the pacers/Bulls in my opinion. I am not a fan of the KG/PP trade but the other trades were good. I think they are maybe a top 8-10 in the NBA with the new addition today but have next to no shot at winning a title and its sad that they screwed their future on so many aged players.
    The Nets could get Lebron, Durant, and Cp3 and you'd still hate it.

vCash
    I thought the deal for pierce and KG was stupid from their perspective, but that will be fun to watch, which is why I love it.

Also, that AK47 deal they got, that's amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    The Nets could get Lebron, Durant, and Cp3 and you'd still hate it.
    I would buy season tickets. I have no hate for the nets at all and have been a D-Will defender for years. If I hate any team its probably the knicks. I also didnt know saying a team is a top 8-10 team is having hate. That is pretty good but for what their payroll is and what they gave up they should be a top 2 team and they are not. Not close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I would buy season tickets. I have no hate for the nets at all and have been a D-Will defender for years. If I hate any team its probably the knicks. I also didnt know saying a team is a top 8-10 team is having hate. That is pretty good but for what their payroll is and what they gave up they should be a top 2 team and they are not. Not close.
    I just personally have never seen you make one positive comment about them. Not to say that you should or shouldn't but I just see signs of hating the team in general no matter what move they make.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    I just personally have never seen you make one positive comment about them. Not to say that you should or shouldn't but I just see signs of hating the team in general no matter what move they make.

But hey, that's just my opinion.
    I hate JJ and dislike Brook to be honest. I think Brook is a great offensive player who lacks on defense/Rebound but turned it around a bit this year. I am probably the hardest on him. I was one of the bigger D-Will defenders but there is only so much you can say until he turned it around this past season. I have no love for the knicks or the Nets. I hate the knicks more than I do the Nets and up until this recent signing thought the knicks were slightly better than the Nets. I am just not a fan of how their team is constructed and what they keep giving up for aged talent.

vCash
    I consider myself a conservative, almost pessimistic Nets fan. But this team is going to damn good. You have to give Miami the respect it deserves as #1 in the east, but the Nets should be right there with the Bulls for the #2 seed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast