Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kirilenko

vCash

Kirilenko

Now that we signed him. I believe he's a defender that we needed but now I think we really need mirza to shoot lights out. We need a dead eye shooter.

vCash
    Yeah if mirza is stroking it we have a legit contender all this guy has to do is shoot jumpers all summer how hard is that?

vCash
    If he can bring something even like 15/5 and a block, I think that would be a good contribution. I think this is actually a better business decision tying a Russian player to a team owned by a Russian. Hopefully he play the way he can (or could) and be a big help.

vCash
    I told everyone we would sign Kirilenko. I knew he would take a paycut to play in Brooklyn and to play for Prokhorov.

PG: D-will, Livingston, Taylor
    SG: JJ, Terry
    SF: Pierce, AK47, Shengilia
    PF: KG, Evans, Teletovic
    C: Lopez, Blatche, Plumlee

vCash
    Amazing. I spoke to someone who's very much in the know and brought up both Kirilenko and Metta and was told NO CHANCE on either. What a huge shocker and pickup, arguably AK-47/Blatche are our two biggest pickups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_Pete View Post
    If he can bring something even like 15/5 and a block, I think that would be a good contribution. I think this is actually a better business decision tying a Russian player to a team owned by a Russian. Hopefully he play the way he can (or could) and be a big help.
    15/5 lol no way 9-10ppg would be great his minutes are going to be reduced his defense is more important than scoring we dont need him scoring 15ppg we need him guarding teams best players

vCash
    We are officially stacked. THis is crazy

vCash
    The Nets are INCREDIBLY DEEP in the frountcourt. It's kind of obnoxious.

Pierce/Kirilenko/Shengelia
    Garnett/Teletovic/Evans
    Lopez/Blatche/Plumlee

That's really, really impressive.

vCash
    Livingston
    Terry
    Kirilenko
    Blatche
    Plumlee

This might be a better lineup then some of out starting lineups in years past. Not really, but dang close.
    Ballin-

vCash
    with evans and crash playing all season got us 49 wins......I'm too excited to see this new nets.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ee View Post
    with evans and crash playing all season got us 49 wins......I'm too excited to see this new nets.....
    Exactly! 2 players who can't score the ball.

I think we should look into trading Evans (2 years left making $1,695,636 this year) and Shengelia (1 year left making $788,872) for a total of $2,484,508 to Sacramento for Jimmer Fredette (2-3 years left making $2,574,120 this year). Difference of $89,612.

I know that is not going to happen but we do need another shooter.

Here are a couple of people I'm looking at to fill the hole behind JJ and Terry, who are free agents and will sign for the minimum:

1) Daniel Gibson (CLE)- I think w/ Brooklyn he can rejuvenate his career back when he played with Lebron
    2) Roger Mason Jr. (NO)
    3) Daequan Cook (CHI)

All are good shooters from 3-pt range that could sign for the minimum and fill that 3rd SG spot.

vCash
    Also, funny thing is last free agency I wanted Brooklyn to sign KG and AK47 because I thought they would be a perfect fit for this team. A week or 2 ago I knew that AK47 was going to sign for the MLE and I also think AK47 played with D-will in Utah.

I guess I can read the future just 1 year ahead of what happened.

vCash
    Imagine we somehow sign Gary Neal, is that possible since luxury tax doesn't seem to be a problem lol

Deron - Tyshawn - Livingston

Joe Johnson - Jason Terry - Gary Neal

Paul Pierce - AK47 - Toko

Garnett - Reggie Evans - Mirza

Brook - Blatche - Plumlee

sucks that plumlee wont get any huge minutes since our front court is unfairly stacked hahaa
    DEREK CARR CREW

Note* This is prediction based, not necessarily who I want in the first round.

vCash
    Hyped about kirilenko, theres no way proky isnt paying him on the side. Damn sneaky russians

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaJAxTWa View Post
    Imagine we somehow sign Gary Neal, is that possible since luxury tax doesn't seem to be a problem lol

Deron - Tyshawn - Livingston

Joe Johnson - Jason Terry - Gary Neal

Paul Pierce - AK47 - Toko

Garnett - Reggie Evans - Mirza

Brook - Blatche - Plumlee

sucks that plumlee wont get any huge minutes since our front court is unfairly stacked hahaa
    I'm sure KG and Lopez will be getting a lot of days off to rest and Plumlee will get a decent amount of minutes in those games not to mention the blowouts which I expect plenty of hahahahahahah!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast