2014 NBA Mock
Got bored at work this week, and just to have fun I created a quick early early lotto mock for next June's draft. Order is based on my projected records.
1. Sixers----Andrew Wiggins, SF, Kansas
2. Suns-----Jabari Parker, SF/PF, Duke
3. Magic----Marcus Smart, G, Oklahoma St.
4. Jazz-----James Young, SG, Kentucky
5. Kings-----Kaleb Tarczewski, C, Arizona
6. Bobcats--Aaron Gordon, F, Arizona
7. Bucks----Glenn Robinson III, Michigan
8. Celtics---Julius Randle, PF, Kentucky
9. Mavs-----Willie Cauley-Stein, C, Kentucky
10. Sixers*--Wayne Selden, SG, Kansas
11. Hawks---Chris Walker, SF, Florida
12. Lakers---Andrew Harrison, PG, Kentucky
13. Raptors--Semaj Christon, PG, Xavier
14. Nuggets--Gary Harris, SG, Michigan St.
*Sixers receive NO pick if outside of top 5.
As a Laker fan I would love us getting Andrew Harrison! Love his game. Next years draft will be great
Got a new version I'm posting tonight. Full round 1.
PHI----Andrew Wiggins, SF/ Kansas
PHX---Jabari Parker, F/ Duke
ORL---Marcus Smart G/ Oklahoma St.
UTH---James Young SG/ Kentucky
MIL---Aaron Gordon F/ Arizona
SAC--Glen Robinson III F/ Michigan
CHA--Julius Randle PF/ Kentucky
BOS---Willie Cauley Stein C/ Kentucky
ATL---Chris Walker SF/ Florida
DAL---Kaleb Tarczewski C/ Arizona
PHI*--Wayne Selden SG/ Kansas
LAL---Andrew Harrison PG/ Kentucky
TOR--Semaj Christon PG/ Xavier
ORL*--James McAdoo PF/ UNC
CHA*--Gary Harris SG/ Mich st.
WSH-- Dakari Johnson C/ Kentucky
CHA*---Dario Saric SF/ Croatia
PHX*--- CJ Fair SF/ Syracuse
CLE---Joel Embiid C/ Kansas
MEM--- Mario Hezonja SG/ Croatia
DEN*---Spencer Dinwiddie PG/ Colorado
BOS*---Mitch McGarry PF/ Michigan
UTH*---Doug McDermott SF/ Creighton
HOU----Isaiah Austin F/ Baylor
CHI----A.J. Hammons C/ Purdue
SAS--- PJ Hairston SG/ UNC
PHX*---Aaron Harrison SG/ Kentucky
LAC----Adrian Payne C/ Michigan St.
OKC----Kyle Anderson SF/ UCLA
MIA----Jarnell Stokes PF/ Tennessee
Last edited by Ryan328; 08-11-2013 at 04:01 PM.
TJ Warren will probably go round 1. He's going to put up big numbers as the number 1 option.
I do like the fact you have 3 Kansas players going in the top 19!
As a Bucks fan i'd settle for Glenn Robinson III. Even though we have Giannis.
I like this mock for my 76ers. Why you have us drafting two SG in the lottery though?
Nevermind i llearned Wiggins is a SF
I hope Dallas ends up getting the 21st pick so that OkC can have two picks in this extremely deep draft.
As a Mavs fan I hope that too,giving OKC a late 1st in extremely deep draft is still far better than giving them a potential lottery pick in 2018 when Dirk is 40
Originally Posted by LJEATON26
Yeah gonna throw this version of my mock out lol
01. Milwaukee----Jabari Parker, F, Duke
02. Orlando------Marcus Smart, G, OK State
03. Utah--------Andrew Wiggins, F, Kansas
04. Sacramento--Zack LaVine, G, UCLA
05. Philadelphia----Julius Randle, PF, Kentucky
06. Cleveland------Joel Embiid, C, Kansas
07. Denver*(From NYK)--------Dante Exum, G, Australia
08. Boston-------Gary Harris, SG, Michigan St
09. Los Angeles----Rodney Hood, SF, Duke
10. Charlotte*(from DET)---James Young, SG, Kentucky
11. Memphis------Jerami Grant, SF, Syracuse
12. Philadelphia*(From NO)---Aaron Gordon, F, Arizona
13. Minnesota-----Noah Vonleh, PF, Indiana
14. Orlando**(From ORL)----Doug McDermott, SF, Creighton
Last edited by Ryan328; 01-09-2014 at 09:51 PM.
I can totally see Dante Exum going in the top five. People are sleeping on him with all the noise from college ball right now.