2014 NBA Mock
Got bored at work this week, and just to have fun I created a quick early early lotto mock for next June's draft. Order is based on my projected records.
1. Sixers----Andrew Wiggins, SF, Kansas
2. Suns-----Jabari Parker, SF/PF, Duke
3. Magic----Marcus Smart, G, Oklahoma St.
4. Jazz-----James Young, SG, Kentucky
5. Kings-----Kaleb Tarczewski, C, Arizona
6. Bobcats--Aaron Gordon, F, Arizona
7. Bucks----Glenn Robinson III, Michigan
8. Celtics---Julius Randle, PF, Kentucky
9. Mavs-----Willie Cauley-Stein, C, Kentucky
10. Sixers*--Wayne Selden, SG, Kansas
11. Hawks---Chris Walker, SF, Florida
12. Lakers---Andrew Harrison, PG, Kentucky
13. Raptors--Semaj Christon, PG, Xavier
14. Nuggets--Gary Harris, SG, Michigan St.
*Sixers receive NO pick if outside of top 5.
As a Laker fan I would love us getting Andrew Harrison! Love his game. Next years draft will be great
Got a new version I'm posting tonight. Full round 1.
PHI----Andrew Wiggins, SF/ Kansas
PHX---Jabari Parker, F/ Duke
ORL---Marcus Smart G/ Oklahoma St.
UTH---James Young SG/ Kentucky
MIL---Aaron Gordon F/ Arizona
SAC--Glen Robinson III F/ Michigan
CHA--Julius Randle PF/ Kentucky
BOS---Willie Cauley Stein C/ Kentucky
ATL---Chris Walker SF/ Florida
DAL---Kaleb Tarczewski C/ Arizona
PHI*--Wayne Selden SG/ Kansas
LAL---Andrew Harrison PG/ Kentucky
TOR--Semaj Christon PG/ Xavier
ORL*--James McAdoo PF/ UNC
CHA*--Gary Harris SG/ Mich st.
WSH-- Dakari Johnson C/ Kentucky
CHA*---Dario Saric SF/ Croatia
PHX*--- CJ Fair SF/ Syracuse
CLE---Joel Embiid C/ Kansas
MEM--- Mario Hezonja SG/ Croatia
DEN*---Spencer Dinwiddie PG/ Colorado
BOS*---Mitch McGarry PF/ Michigan
UTH*---Doug McDermott SF/ Creighton
HOU----Isaiah Austin F/ Baylor
CHI----A.J. Hammons C/ Purdue
SAS--- PJ Hairston SG/ UNC
PHX*---Aaron Harrison SG/ Kentucky
LAC----Adrian Payne C/ Michigan St.
OKC----Kyle Anderson SF/ UCLA
MIA----Jarnell Stokes PF/ Tennessee
Last edited by Ryan328; 08-11-2013 at 04:01 PM.
TJ Warren will probably go round 1. He's going to put up big numbers as the number 1 option.
I do like the fact you have 3 Kansas players going in the top 19!
As a Bucks fan i'd settle for Glenn Robinson III. Even though we have Giannis.
I like this mock for my 76ers. Why you have us drafting two SG in the lottery though?
Nevermind i llearned Wiggins is a SF
I hope Dallas ends up getting the 21st pick so that OkC can have two picks in this extremely deep draft.
As a Mavs fan I hope that too,giving OKC a late 1st in extremely deep draft is still far better than giving them a potential lottery pick in 2018 when Dirk is 40
Originally Posted by LJEATON26
Yeah gonna throw this version of my mock out lol
01. Milwaukee----Jabari Parker, F, Duke
02. Orlando------Marcus Smart, G, OK State
03. Utah--------Andrew Wiggins, F, Kansas
04. Sacramento--Zack LaVine, G, UCLA
05. Philadelphia----Julius Randle, PF, Kentucky
06. Cleveland------Joel Embiid, C, Kansas
07. Denver*(From NYK)--------Dante Exum, G, Australia
08. Boston-------Gary Harris, SG, Michigan St
09. Los Angeles----Rodney Hood, SF, Duke
10. Charlotte*(from DET)---James Young, SG, Kentucky
11. Memphis------Jerami Grant, SF, Syracuse
12. Philadelphia*(From NO)---Aaron Gordon, F, Arizona
13. Minnesota-----Noah Vonleh, PF, Indiana
14. Orlando**(From ORL)----Doug McDermott, SF, Creighton
Last edited by Ryan328; 01-09-2014 at 09:51 PM.
I can totally see Dante Exum going in the top five. People are sleeping on him with all the noise from college ball right now.
Originally Posted by Larry Bird
Originally Posted by Michael Jordan