Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Josh Freeman contract extention.... will it happen???

With these contract extensions; Romo... Stafford being so high and neither even sniffed the playoffs!

Am I the only one wondering if free will get his extension especially knowing how the bucs are with money???

I'm kinda thinking playoffs or not we may let free go... Am i look @ this blindly?
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    I think we need to look back at our history and relies he is the best QB we have had. Maybe Doug Williams, but he won a championship with another team after he lead us to so great games. I think we should see that as a warning and relies we would be fools to let Freeman go like that.

I think he should not make Romo or Flacco money. But we need to pay that guy about 2/3rds that amount. Maybe 6 years 90 mil. But only guarantee 30 mil.

The man can choke. But I think he is at fault for about two games last year. Most of those losses goes to that DB wreck we had. A few those games get chalked up to BS as well.

I'm not saying he is elite right now or maybe not later. But I really think we will regret letting him walk.

vCash
    I agree... But with the ? Mark of Mike Williams contract and they'll soon need to resign Gerald as well! The money is running thin... Is freeman contract in jepordy?

vCash
    Its going to be tight, but I know Mark-O will figure it out. We may have to do some wiggling next off season, but the upgrades we've added were well worth it in the long run.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    ^^^ true, but McCoy and mike are both needed u don't think? And I personally think freeman is too, will we be able to keep them all? If we do I doubt we do anything in free agency next year!

vCash
    Ya, we will have a very slow off season next year. Hey if it won us a super bowl by that point I'll still be celebrating

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash

Thumbs up