Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

PSD 2K13 Saints Fans Fantasy Football

Time is getting close so who is going to be Commish this year for our Saints Fans fantasy league?
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I think we talked about this earlier and using ESPN. Who is down for this? Also when do you want to have the draft?
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Odb_welfare.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78:26671750
    I think we talked about this earlier and using ESPN. Who is down for this? Also when do you want to have the draft?
    Yea I thought it was you Chap that volunteered but I wasnt sure. I guess we can start giving you our email addresses. Some might prefer to PM you I personally dont care here is my email
    dedrek80@gmail.com

I think we should draft in August. Im pretty flexible time date no matter to me.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Either way pm me your emails or just post it. We are all fam here so I think its safe to post. let me know when we want to draft and also the point system. I can set it up soon if you gents want to.

vCash
    I'm down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoon696 View Post
    I'm down
    That's what she said
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    i'm ready to collect my trophy

Jeffgauthier01@yahoo.com
    Last edited by JeffG20; 07-15-2013 at 08:24 AM.

vCash
    I'll play, mbd925@aim.com
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Whoooooo Dats Aaaaahhhhhseemmmmmmmble!

LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Lets do it. I'm in. Time to redeem myself after last years train wreck. My email is r.r.ramos93@gmail.com Chap. I'm down for any scoring system or website.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSaints23:26688294
    Lets do it. I'm in. Time to redeem myself after last years train wreck. My email is r.r.ramos93@gmail.com Chap. I'm down for any scoring system or website.
    Me too bro
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Ok so far we have 6 on this thread. I would like to get a solid 10 for the league at a minimum. The more guys we get that post on this forum the more fun it would be. We can do the draft the weekend after the last pre season game. This way we are more accurate with the guys that get hurt and are put on the DL. I do that with my other money leagues that I run it makes it better for the draft.

Just to let you know if Blaine Gabbert is still available on my pick in the first round he is gone. LOL! Im joking bro's.

Let's get 4 more people minimum and we are on for this league. Just respond to the thread with emails and we will get it cranked up and I will send out the invites.

The actual default points that ESPN has are actually pretty legit and fair. Unless you want more points for this or that we can all take a vote on it and then I will set up the league. It should be fun because I think that everyone gets along well on here.

BTW I really like you guys but I will bust your *** in fantasy football lol

vCash
    Yea man I'm trying to draft the perfect team this year going to make this thing really competitive.

You'd think finding 10 people to play fantasy out of the billions of WHO DAT NATION would be much easier

Id think we'd have two or three full leagues for this stuff. I think its just a reflection of PSD traffic cause Ive done Saints fan fantasy leagues on the fantasy sites and they fill in literally minutes.

Where's NEO? NEEEEEEEOOOOOOO! I know he was down to play.

Anyway Chap back to my point I think that if we come up short we just advertise a league that us 6 join and Im certain the other 4 or however many can be filled by Saints Fans not from PSD and maybe they'd even sign up here on PSD as a result. The more the better imo.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Give it another 2 weeks or so. Once the season gets closer more guys will be around because we'll have more to talk about. Not much going on around this time as far as football goes so people don't log on nearly as often. Either way, Under's idea of joining other Saints fans is cool too. Recruit em to PSD.

vCash

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast