Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

It will be HARD for Raps to make playoffs this year.

1 Heat
    2 Bulls
    3 Pacers
    4 Nets
    5 Knicks
    6 Hawks

After Cavs getting Bynum, I can see them going at 7. (Pretty much same roster with addition of Bynum and Athony Bennet)

Now the 8th seed:
    Sixers and Magic are clearly out of race. Since Celtics are keeping Rondo, I don't think they are going full tank mode just yet. probably fight between Raps, Pistons, Celtics, Bucks, Wizard, even Bobcats.

I see another year of 9th seed behind Pistons. Thoughts??

vCash
    Hawks should be good enough for playoffs, but Cavs are a ?...Bynum isn't a sure thing to be healthy

vCash
    pistons and cavs get the last 2. raps get 9th

vCash
    we dont even know what our roster will look like 5 days from now and you are talking playoffs lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    we dont even know what our roster will look like 5 days from now and you are talking playoffs lol
    This lol.

vCash
    Ill wait until closer to the season to make predictions. So much can still happen in 3+months

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    with our current roster we have a good shot. bucks losing Ellis so i dont see them being near the playoffs.. bobcats not just yet .. same with the Wiz .. and rondo alone wont help the celtics.. and the cavs would NEED Bynum to stay healthy .. so i think we can make it in .. 7 or 8 lol the hawks have been the lamest team though.. good enough for 5th or 6th seed but you just know they aint getting out of the first round
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Might just be me but I think the Raptors have a better team than the Hawks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    Might just be me but I think the Raptors have a better team than the Hawks.
    Horford is better than anyone we have on the team and they are getting a player in Millsap who arguably performed better all of the players on our roster.

vCash

I Still Think Its Too Early To Decide But I Can't Sleep Lol

The Middle-Back End Of The East has gotten stronger imo. The only teams I would completely count out before the season starts would be Orlando and Philly who are both clearly in tank mode (Orlando since last year and Philly trading Holiday for Noel who is starting the season hurt).

Locked In:

1. Miami
    2. Nets
    3. Bulls
    4. Pacers
    5. Knicks

I still think its too early to do this as several fa dominoes have yet to fall in place but as of now My Picks are:

6. Atlanta (I have them at 6 for now but they still have a lot of questions to be answered. We still don't know what's happening with them at pg. If they keep Teague I expect them to make the playoffs somewhere 6-8 but if they replace him with Jennings I feel they could slip out. Regardless after losing Smith and Pachulia I don't expect them to take a bit of a step back this season).

7. Toronto (500 team post Rudy Gay Trade Last Year - Boston was 7th last year with that record)

8. Washington (With Wall, Beal and Nene playing together they were a 500 if not better team last year. If they all remain more or less healthy, and with the addition of Porter as well, I expect them to sneak into the playoffs)

9. Pistons (Smith makes them better than last year but I don't think itl be a great fit with Monroe and Drummond. I think losing Jose will hurt them a bit too). I think they improve but just miss the playoffs by a game or 2 in the end.

10. Cavs (Jack and Bennett improve their weak bench dramatically, especially if Bennett can come in and make an impact right away. I still very much question the health of Bynum, Varajao and Irving. If everything falls in line for them they could certainly make the playoffs but I foresee injuries holding them back. I think they improve their win total by 10 or so but still miss the playoffs

11. Bucks (After they fired their coach they seemed like they were in a steady decline and the team just seemed to lack chemistry. I just feel like they are trending downward still. They have some good individual pieces but it just doesn't seem to me like itl mesh. Plus theres still the Jennings/Teague situation to be sorted out so things may change).

12. Boston (With Green and Rondo still there they will be competitive but Rondo would probably have to play the whole season at peak form for them to have any chance)

13. Charlotte (Jefferson helps them a lot imo by giving them an option down low, so I won't completely count them out, but a lot of things would have to go perfectly for them in order to make it)
    ------------------------------
    14. Philly (Although I wouldn't be surprised if they were better than this since they really only lost Jrue from last years team but I think they are trying to play for the lottery this year)

15. Orlando

Washington and Cleveland are the 2 biggest wildcards imo. Depending on injuries both could land anywhere from 6th-12th in the conference

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Horford is better than anyone we have on the team and they are getting a player in Millsap who arguably performed better all of the players on our roster.
    They lost Pachulia and may lose Teague. Might also get Jennings though. They still have a lot of question marks

vCash
    Heat, Pacers, Nets, Bulls, Knicks, Cavaliers, Pistons, Wizards, Hawks, Bucks, Celtics......

Raptors are going no where, no significant superstar....Rudy Gay, Demar Derozan, and Kyle Lowry are not stars....Masai Ujiri doesn't want say that the Raptors are tanking cuz of the fans...expect the unexpected...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    They lost Pachulia and may lose Teague. Might also get Jennings though. They still have a lot of question marks
    their frontcourt is much better than the raptors....2nd they might end up getting ellis and jennings...

vCash
    i have no idea where to place this team right now. could be 5th. could be 10th. darn the east has finally caught up.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i have no idea where to place this team right now. could be 5th. could be 10th. darn the east has finally caught up.
    i'll tell u this right now...the they are no where close to 8th....cavs and pistons improved....and the wizards have a healthy wall and beal......remember, the celtics still have a star name rajon rondo...and the bucks are adding up on mayo and teague....that just says it all...so the raptors are a 11th or 12th place team
    Last edited by rockbottom2010; 07-11-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast