Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

We should have tried to sign Bynum.

we should have amnestied Kleiza and offered the contract Cleveland offered. They only guaranteed 6 million in the first season and 2nd season is a team option.

low risk high reward.

we just signed Tyler H for two years. Bynum got the same length in contract so this move would have went with what ujiri seems to be doing anyhow. I realize T.H was half the cost but I think if we didn't sign him and amnestied Kleiza we could have offered Bynum 6 million.

Personally I'm not a Bynum fan, but the cavs made a very smart move given the contract they got him to sign.

vCash
    The Raps couldn't offer more then the MLE of 5.1 million. Amnestying Kleiza wouldn't change that either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    The Raps couldn't offer more then the MLE of 5.1 million. Amnestying Kleiza wouldn't change that either.
    sucks .. Great signing by the cavs though

vCash
    our bench is too weak to take a chance on a guy who is just as likely to miss half the season as play...
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    injury prone concerns though?

vCash
    This.

vCash
    We have JV. I'd rather watch him develop then waste a year on Bynum.

vCash
    Aside from all the points made I don't want JV picking up any of Bynums immature traits. Dude is a hard worker and I don't want him mentoring J Val.... JV wants to learn and be the best in the game and Bynum told the best C to ever plat the game in Kareem that he already knew enough. I think Val is special and i don't want him tainted by Bynum... As fir the Cavs I like the move for them... low risk high reward.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    no thanks
    would be toxic in our locker room
    doesn't deserve minutes ahead of guys who actually love the game and aren't there just to get paid
    go home raptors, you're drunk

vCash

We should have tried to sign Bynum.

**** Bynum!! Those knees are done!!
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    Come on though lol it's Bynum if he lasts 2 years he is going to get the hell out of Cleveland as soon as possible and go for the money.
    ]I may be acting like a Kidd, switch from team to team, now I'm getting Bucks and all I see is green. Call me what you want, image don't mean a thing to me, sign me for 5 or 6 mill and worry about my legacy. - Me

vCash
    If Bynum can stay healthy wooooo cavs.

They are angling hard for lebron

vCash
    /thread

vCash
    "I said I'd sign the contract. I didn't say anything about playing"

-Bynum

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    I am sorry, but hurting Jonas Valuncianus' growth with PT is not what is the best outlook for the franchise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast