Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Excellent article about Romo. ABOUT TIME!

vCash
    The Don returns in 5...4...3...

vCash
    I'm a huge romo fan so i won't comment because I'm bias.

vCash
    Loved the article, and it's about time that they wrote something like this. Don't think that it's gonna change much though. Some people just have to have something to ***** about. Haters gonna hate.

vCash
    Great article!
    The problem i

vCash
    Sorry...not sure what happened there...

I was going to say that: The problem is you either like Romo or you hate him, there's no in between. The "likers" will always point to the lack of D and running game. The "haters" will always point to the last minute debacles in important games. The guy is an enigma!

I, for one, am a fan and do think that if he had some support from the defense OR the run game, this TEAM can win.

Thanks for sharing...

vCash
    whatever to this article...win a big game shut up the critics...keep losing the big game the critics keep piling on...it's really that simple
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    whatever to this article...win a big game shut up the critics...keep losing the big game the critics keep piling on...it's really that simple
    I've always liked Romo, he's a class act on and off the field. Hope you guys have a great year!
    Quote Originally Posted by David123 View Post
    I think Al Davis is a robot created in the 1960's to run a afl franchise.
    --------------
    Quote Originally Posted by laek View Post
    Billboard is too new technology for Al Davis. I'm going to be a maverick and do it the way Al can understand. I will hire a horseman to deliver the petitions and send Morse code to him.
    ------------------------

"What people don't get about me, is that I'm a rockstar first, and a basketball player second," - Lamar Odom

vCash
    football is a team sport...facts are the facts...this article is full of Romo facts..this team has had problems over the years, but the QB position is the least of my worries.
    Last edited by -Cowboys-; 07-11-2013 at 07:12 PM.

vCash
    o, so your the guy that blames Romo for all the big game losses?? You gonna blame him for Pat Crayton dropping a wide open td to put away the giants?? You gonna be blame him for an offensive line that didn't get off the bus in the Minnesota game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys4Life619 View Post
    Sorry...not sure what happened there...

I was going to say that: The problem is you either like Romo or you hate him, there's no in between. The "likers" will always point to the lack of D and running game. The "haters" will always point to the last minute debacles in important games. The guy is an enigma!

I, for one, am a fan and do think that if he had some support from the defense OR the run game, this TEAM can win.

Thanks for sharing...
    My pleasure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    The Don returns in 5...4...3...
    LMAO!!! oo I know that guy, the guy that never says anything positive about the Cowboys, ya him.

vCash
    I couldn't agree more! He has had teams that were good enough to go all the way. What happened? He choked!!

vCash
    Tony Romo -- QB, 2003-present
    Who He Is: a player whose every mistake is the lead highlight on SportsCenter, and whose career is remembered more for a dropped snap, trip to Mexico and dating Jessica Simpson. Oh, his 7.9 yards per attempt are sixth ALL-TIME.

Why Romo is Underrated: Don't worry Romo haters, at least Romo's passer rating sucks. It's only 95.6, fifth ALL-TIME. Wait! He's not a "winner." Guessing 55-38 is a horrific record. While the Cowboys have a myriad of issues, be it offensive line, DeMarco Murray's health, or a defense that couldn't stop anyone last year, Romo was not the problem. He's been a solid citizen in Dallas and a very good player, if not great. His most famous miscue -- the dropped snap against the Seattle Seahawks -- was bad. Too bad no one ever mentions the fact that almost no starting quarterbacks in the NFL are ever asked to hold for kicks. If Romo is really as terrible as people say he is, then why don't people hate Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson or Drew Henson? Because they stunk.

Interesting Sidenote: An explanation for Romo not being a "Top 100 player" is that he isn't clutch, like an Eli Manning. Take a wild guess who the NFL's active leader in fourth quarter passer rating is ... as in, higher than Brady, Brees, and Eli? Yup, it's Romo.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...rrated-players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacowboysfan View Post
    Tony Romo -- QB, 2003-present
    Who He Is: a player whose every mistake is the lead highlight on SportsCenter, and whose career is remembered more for a dropped snap, trip to Mexico and dating Jessica Simpson. Oh, his 7.9 yards per attempt are sixth ALL-TIME.

Why Romo is Underrated: Don't worry Romo haters, at least Romo's passer rating sucks. It's only 95.6, fifth ALL-TIME. Wait! He's not a "winner." Guessing 55-38 is a horrific record. While the Cowboys have a myriad of issues, be it offensive line, DeMarco Murray's health, or a defense that couldn't stop anyone last year, Romo was not the problem. He's been a solid citizen in Dallas and a very good player, if not great. His most famous miscue -- the dropped snap against the Seattle Seahawks -- was bad. Too bad no one ever mentions the fact that almost no starting quarterbacks in the NFL are ever asked to hold for kicks. If Romo is really as terrible as people say he is, then why don't people hate Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson or Drew Henson? Because they stunk.

Interesting Sidenote: An explanation for Romo not being a "Top 100 player" is that he isn't clutch, like an Eli Manning. Take a wild guess who the NFL's active leader in fourth quarter passer rating is ... as in, higher than Brady, Brees, and Eli? Yup, it's Romo.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...rrated-players
    Romo haters will always be blind to the facts...they are the type of people that even if Romo did win that ring, they would still be dogging on him, just for the fact they don't like him. They have nothing else better to do in their life but to hate on everything. Good name for those type of people is "losers".

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast