Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Mike Malone talks about Summer League

Coach Michael Malone sums up importance and goals of summer league

“Winning, if that happens great. Obviously we all want to win. We’re all competitive by nature. They wouldn’t be here if that was the case. But more importantly for me and I told them last night in our meeting this is our first opportunity to show the NBA who the new Sacramento kings are going to be. So it’s not just a summer league game, it’s not just summer league practices, it’s a great opportunity for us to establish our identity show everybody else things have changed in Sacramento. We will defend, we will play unselfish basketball. We will talk on the floor. We will give great multiple efforts. That starts right now, especially for Ben McLemore and Ray McCallum, our two young guys, and let them know what training camp is going to be like when the real season comes along.”

vCash
    Sounds legit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Coach Michael Malone sums up importance and goals of summer league

“Winning, if that happens great. Obviously we all want to win. We’re all competitive by nature. They wouldn’t be here if that was the case. But more importantly for me and I told them last night in our meeting this is our first opportunity to show the NBA who the new Sacramento kings are going to be. So it’s not just a summer league game, it’s not just summer league practices, it’s a great opportunity for us to establish our identity show everybody else things have changed in Sacramento. We will defend, we will play unselfish basketball. We will talk on the floor. We will give great multiple efforts. That starts right now, especially for Ben McLemore and Ray McCallum, our two young guys, and let them know what training camp is going to be like when the real season comes along.”
    chills.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Awesome. Just awesome.

Kings are back, baby!!! We're coming with a vengeance!!!

vCash
    Here we conquer

Can anyone see the summer league? Not seeing them on NBATV

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by True Sports Fan View Post
    Here we conquer

Can anyone see the summer league? Not seeing them on NBATV
    For $14.95 you can watch all the games on NBA TV. You can also watch archived games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    For $14.95 you can watch all the games on NBA TV. You can also watch archived games.
    I watched a couple parts of some.. I don't think they were live though on nba tv. I did buy the league pass last year though. So I don't know if that has some thing to do with it.

vCash
    when does Vegas summer league start? next week?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    when does Vegas summer league start? next week?
    I was watching the Magic vs Heat today on NBA TV Victor Oladipo was out there and The Kings play on the 13th on nba tv also
    I'm excited about Kings basketball again!

vCash
    thanks lol