Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Ron Adams?

vCash

Lightbulb Ron Adams?

Since the Bulls decided not to renew his contract, any chance Brooks is smart enough to get him back in OKC? Or has someone else already snatched him up? Lord I would love to see us playing defense the way we did his last season here.

He's Back!

vCash
    Would love to have him, hopefully him and a offensive minded assistant, that would be terrific

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    We didn't get Ron Adams but we signed Robert pack and mike terpstra. Dony have a clue about either except pack has coached for the clippers and hornets and terpstra is a dleague coach

vCash
    Kalamian is suppose to move up to Mo Cheeks seat which I'm actually intrigued by, it seems to me by how the offense looked in summer league(and his bio says his job mostly lies in the offensive end) that he's the one that put it more motion concepts last season. I hope we build on that.

vCash
    I think the thing we are going to miss most in cheeks absence is going to be his ability to help control Westbrook. One of the assistants is going to have to stand up in that area.

vCash
    Yeah that's a real concern, hopefully he comes back a but calmer. He'll always have that edge, it's one if his best in court trait but he needs to temper it a bit more for the teams sake. That one play where he may get pissed at a opposing player and you know he's going at him next time down court could instead be an open shot for Lamb to boost his confidence.