Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Bulls interested in Wayne Ellington (Signs with Dallas)

Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO 22h
    Free agent guard Wayne Ellington is drawing strongest interest from the Pistons, Bulls and Bucks, NBA sources say.

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    Pfffff ...
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    i'm cool with it

vCash
    I would like this very much.

vCash
    If Nate doesn't come back, I'd like Wayne or Mo Will to be in a Bulls uniform. Could you imagine DRose with all the spacing in the world having Jimmy, Luol (hopefully he finds his shot again), Kirk, Dunleavy, Snell, and Wayne/Nate? Every wing can shoot. Should be fun.

vCash
    The more time goes on, the more I think Nate will return. If he doesn't, Ellington or Brewer would be good options.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    The more time goes on, the more I think Nate will return. If he doesn't, Ellington or Brewer would be good options.
    Exactly what I'm thinking as well. It's weird though. I had a dream that Nate went the Bobcats for the vet min and left the Bulls because he felt disrespected by the vet min offer. No clue why I dreamed about that though.

vCash
    I think so as well.

vCash

Bulls interested in Wayne Ellington

Another shooter to help with our horrible 3pt %

I would be happy if this happens, but all the teams listed, plus Cleveland wants him back, have more cap space.

vCash
    I'd be surprised if he got much more than the minimum.

vCash
    Not a guy to get excited for, but he'd be a 3rd or 4th string guard so nobody should complain about targeting this guy

vCash
    Absolutely! IDK why Knicks pulled out the offer and resign Prigioni. Aside from the Bulls, Knicks was the only team I heard that has interest in him.

There's so many PG that are still available in the market with most teams set in PG position. Heck we might land Mo Williams or Will Bynum with very poor demand in PG this free agency.

vCash

Bulls interested in Wayne Ellington

Yeah I still think Nater comes back. The market will boil down and he will realize he won't get much more from anyone else.

Kind of a shame with how nice of a guy he is and how hard he works, but I know for a fact he loves Chicago and the team.

vCash
    I really don't see an additional spot up shooter in Ellington would help our cause. Hinrich can still shoot and will most likely play back-up SG. Another big man would help, but that's in case Taj gets injured. I can see Thomas or Murphy being signed to a non-guaranteed and then waived. Once their prorated salary is down, they can come back before the playoffs.

What the Bulls really need is someone who can create offense for the bench IMHO. At this point, Teague can't break the defenses just yet. Nor he make shots and effectively score. We need Nate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    I really don't see an additional spot up shooter in Ellington would help our cause. Hinrich can still shoot and will most likely play back-up SG. Another big man would help, but that's in case Taj gets injured. I can see Thomas or Murphy being signed to a non-guaranteed and then waived. Once their prorated salary is down, they can come back before the playoffs.

What the Bulls really need is someone who can create offense for the bench IMHO. At this point, Teague can't break the defenses just yet. Nor he make shots and effectively score. We need Nate.
    I agree with most of this. Though I think Ellington is a solid pickup, if Hinrich were to miss time or Snell struggles to adjust.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast