Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: NFL Rewind

vCash

NFL Rewind

I'm wondering if it's worth getting. It doesn't let you watch any live games (obviously) but it would allow me to go back and watch the game that have already been played. With the ability to see scores instantly I'm not sure how much value I would get out of it.

Right now the plan costs $70.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=1
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Or get Sunday NFL ticket for $130 and watch every game live and watch them live dvr them and watch them

vCash
    Can you get Sunday Ticket without getting DirecTV though? Because I don't have their service. I heard rumors that something is coming to the new XBox like that but I don't know anything more.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Man I swear I heard the same rumor about Playstation a while ago lol. Wish it were true cause I won't get Direct TV again but I loved Sunday Ticket..

vCash
    YA I HATE HOW DIRECT TV ONLY HAS THE TICKET.. IT NEEDS TO START COMING TO ALL CABLE NETWORKS.. living in philly and only catching the games on primetime sucks....

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyBronco08:26647997
    YA I HATE HOW DIRECT TV ONLY HAS THE TICKET.. IT NEEDS TO START COMING TO ALL CABLE NETWORKS.. living in philly and only catching the games on primetime sucks....
    Yeah im in mn so i always have to go to a bar to watch it.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Im with Bell up in Canada, they must be affiliated with each other in some manner cause I get Sunday Ticket and the Redzone channel

vCash
    I used to love direct tv because of sunday ticket but it just made no sense to pay 80 bucks for just one service when i can pay a hundred for phone internet and cable.

Thank goodness my girl got direct tv and sunday ticket still get to watch every game and dvr it.

Since hulu plus is next day tv i wonder if theyll have nfl games on there?

vCash
    It is possible to get the NFL Sunday Ticket this season without Directv....

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/28772/g...thout-directv/

I've had the ticket for quite some time, but I also enjoy Directv. A door to door Comcast representative came by my house about a month ago and made sure to point out to me the ticket is available elsewhere (because I had mentioned that's one of the reasons I enjoyed Directv).

I stick with Directv because typically when they offer deals to new customers, I call up and point out that I've been a loyal customer and they'll give me a similar deal or better.