Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Seguin, Peverly and Button to Stars, Eriksson, J. Morrow, Smith, Fraser to Bruins

Confirmed by Dreger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    I like this for the Stars. They give up a very good first line winger in Eriksson obviously but Seguin is much better for their youth movement. Peverley is also a good third line center. Benn - Seguin combo should be deadly for years to come.
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Now we just need a couple of solid guys on defense so Kari doesn't have to face 100 shots per game.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    I'm guessing he's doing that from within. Dillon played well last year. Then you have Daley, Robidas, and Gonchar. Not great but it's serviceable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    I'm guessing he's doing that from within. Dillon played well last year. Then you have Daley, Robidas, and Gonchar. Not great but it's serviceable.
    Yeah, just not sure we have all the talent we need already in the system.

vCash
    Damn, Seguin has been playing well. As long as Kari can stay healthy I think the Stars are poised for the playoffs. Their trip to Canada showed a lot in my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky recon View Post
    Damn, Seguin has been playing well. As long as Kari can stay healthy I think the Stars are poised for the playoffs. Their trip to Canada showed a lot in my opinion.
    Yeah, but their defense is still going to be an issue. They should at least make the playoffs this year though.

vCash
    Yeah, the defense has been terrible, I think we have enough talent offensively to make it in, but it should be a pretty rough first round game. You never know with Kari sometimes, I feel like he doesn't get the respect he should as one of the games top goalies.

All these OTL are getting frustrating lately. Especially the one against Edmonton.

vCash
    Yeah, I agree with Kari. I know he gets at least a little respect around here and some in the league too. If he didn't have to face 40-50 shots a game people would finally see what a great keeper he is. You could put up whoever the consensus #1 in the league is in Kari's place and they'd have a hard time keeping up the pace he is setting. Kari is an animal back there.

vCash
    Loved this trade for you guys. Seguin's one of my favorite players and should continue to be lethal playing with Jamie Benn. If Nicushkin can live up to his potential, that could be a nasty forward group for you guys. I feel like you guys are one or two really solid defensemen away from being a very good team. If you guys could somehow nab Aaron Ekblad in the draft this year (doubtful considering how you've played so far), that would go a long ways towards making your team a perennial playoff team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    Loved this trade for you guys. Seguin's one of my favorite players and should continue to be lethal playing with Jamie Benn. If Nicushkin can live up to his potential, that could be a nasty forward group for you guys. I feel like you guys are one or two really solid defensemen away from being a very good team. If you guys could somehow nab Aaron Ekblad in the draft this year (doubtful considering how you've played so far), that would go a long ways towards making your team a perennial playoff team.
    Yeah, I agree. I have a lot of faith in Nill and his staff after seeing what he's helped do with the Red Wings. I'm sure he'll come up with something.

vCash
    Smith has been awesome for Boston

vCash
    If these past few games are a sign of what Nill wants the team to become after we get some solid D men, this is going to be one hell of a hockey team.

vCash
    With the Star's sudden resurgence after that terrible losing streak, makes me wonder what Nill is thinking at the deadline. What to do with our vets on short contracts?

vCash
    We're actually looking like we might just make the playoffs this year. That'd be pretty sweet and would go a long way in getting the fans back. I think the race is helping a lot of those who were turned off by Tom Hicks, but making the playoffs would put them over the top.