Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

If we trade moose dumars should be fired!!!

If we didn't sign smith to play starting sf then this signing is stupid. He is a good player but if we trade moose this will be a dumb *** backwardz move. Moose is averaging almost the same exact numbers & this is only his 4th yr in the league. Shooting will be hard to come by, I just can't see the floor spreading. I'm def glad we are a better team now the starting line up should be bk kcp smith moose & drummond unless we make more trades. I hear people saying we should trade for rondo but that would make us worst because he can't shoot at all. That would be 4 players on the court who can't shoot leaving one ether kcp or knight at sg I'll pass on that. I say we let knight play pg & let's see what he can do with some actual players who can score the ball consistenly & not to mention lob city. I see his numbers being 16ppg 6-8apg & 1-2spg I'm excited to see what this team can do. Oh and by the way we will be in the playoffs so that pick to charlotte won't be a lottery pick & if we suck we get to keep it if we pick 1-8 Joe D is def trying to rite the ship.

vCash
    I mostly agree with you. I really think we're going to see a lot of Smith/Monroe front court - the two of them with there passing skills and Smiths freakish athleticism. I think an under looked thing is that Drummond is raw, but, he also just had a back injury. Maybe we shouldn't be playing him 30+ a night, don't want to run a horse into the ground too early. I hope we see a lot of Monroe/Smith up front and Drummond continue to take his time developing.

I hope we don't trade Monroe (or Knight - I believe in him at PG too). I think we should be building around that trio of Smith/Monroe/Drummond. Just dare teams to try and score on us. Be like the old days of holding teams to 60pts. Can't wait!

vCash
    I love Monroe as much as the next guy.Hes probably the only player aside from Drummond that could net us 1 or 2 good players too really get us making some noise.Fact of the matter is besides for age Smith brings more to the table than Monroe anyways at the 4.If Monroe gives us a shot at filling out the roster with good players than we should do it.

vCash
    Three exclamation points!!!

vCash
    Yea the only players that should be traded are cv stuckey Singler or English. But its no way in hell drummond or moose doesn't start but I got a feeling moose might be on the block I really hope not.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahaTRUTH:26618279
    I mostly agree with you. I really think we're going to see a lot of Smith/Monroe front court - the two of them with there passing skills and Smiths freakish athleticism. I think an under looked thing is that Drummond is raw, but, he also just had a back injury. Maybe we shouldn't be playing him 30+ a night, don't want to run a horse into the ground too early. I hope we see a lot of Monroe/Smith up front and Drummond continue to take his time developing.

I hope we don't trade Monroe (or Knight - I believe in him at PG too). I think we should be building around that trio of Smith/Monroe/Drummond. Just dare teams to try and score on us. Be like the old days of holding teams to 60pts. Can't wait!

vCash
    yeah I think he's gone and if he lands us a gangsta young SF for 10+ years to come (Barnes) then hell yes!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Yea the only players that should be traded are cv stuckey Singler or English. But its no way in hell drummond or moose doesn't start but I got a feeling moose might be on the block I really hope not.
    Please, if you can land us a good starting PG or SF with those players, be my guest and become the next GM for the Pistons.

vCash
    I think we're keeping Moose anyways, signing Smith doesn't take The Monroe Doctrine out of our repertoire, only makes us more versatile, the combos we could have are pretty nice:

Balanced - Drummond/Monroe
    Defensive - Drummond/Smith
    Playmaking - Monroe/Smith
    Big - Drummond/Monroe/Smith
    Last edited by GunFactor187; 07-07-2013 at 11:57 AM.
    $9.99

vCash
    I only think Dumars would trade Monroe if it's for Rondo... If Boston doesn't budge, I can see us going into the season with a Smith/Monroe/Drummond frontcourt. But if things don't work out, yeah Monroe is the odd man out

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    I would agree to a trade circled around Monroe and Barnes with the Warriors. I think I'd rather see:

Knight
    KCP
    Barnes
    Smith
    Drummond

than

Rondo
    KCP
    Smith
    Monroe
    Drummond

Also we could net a wing player in the trade or another big man since GS has some depth there when Lee is healthy.

vCash
    I agree with the thought that Moose is the odd man out. I'm not sure Joe D will make any moves until he sees the 3 of them on the court at the same time.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    If monroe is on the block, then I would love to see a:

Monroe/Knight/Stuckey
    for
    Rondo/JGreen

Rondo
    KCP
    JGreen
    Smith
    Drummond
    Last edited by Reddi Red; 07-08-2013 at 10:08 AM.

vCash
    I agree. Moose is an integral part of the team's future. No way should we even think of trading him.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 49-62, games this week vs. Cardinals (3), Angels (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: Good draft and off-season so far.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    Moose trade value maybe the highest it will ever be so it maybe the best time to trade him. Maybe we could get some good players back and a 1st rounder for next years lottery. Team like the Suns could give us Gortat, KMarshall, Dragic, Morris and an unprotected 1st rounder for a Monroe, Villanueva and Stuckey.

vCash
    Moose's ceiling is higher than any package we could get.

Keep him. Keep all the guys currently on the team. Could be a good year to develop young players and go for a good draft pick.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast