Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Perkins

vCash

Glenn Perkins

So I have heard so much B.S. about the Tigers being willing to give up A LOT for Perkins. Nick Castellanos being much chatted about. I love Glenn, but I am realistic... The twins will not be relevant for about 2-3 years.. That being said the Tigers could do crazy things with that rotation in the post season.. What I am trying to get at is what is the worth of Glenn Perkins to your organization??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bray991 View Post
    So I have heard so much B.S. about the Tigers being willing to give up A LOT for Perkins. Nick Castellanos being much chatted about. I love Glenn, but I am realistic... The twins will not be relevant for about 2-3 years.. That being said the Tigers could do crazy things with that rotation in the post season.. What I am trying to get at is what is the worth of Glenn Perkins to your organization??
    I for one am sick of the Twins dealing quality major league talent for more prospects. They have plenty of good prospects already... The Twins will continue to be 2-3 years away from relevance if they continue trading guys like perk. I think he has a lot of value, but I also think we will need a good closer when Sano, Buxton and the rest of the prospect crew make it to the big leagues... And why would we trade him to the tigers? You don't trade a good closer to a team within your division that may be a closer away from a WS run. Perk will own us for the next 5+ years if we trade him their...

vCash
    Also his name is Glen.

vCash
    I like Perkins a lot but if the Twins turned down Castellanos for Perkins the entire FO should be fired. Perkins is 30 and the Twins are probably 2-3 years away at least, and if Perkins continues to pitch well he'll be out of the Twins' price range by the time his contract is up anyways.

vCash
    No way we offered Nick for some bum

vCash
    You are not part of the organization, don't say we and Perkins isn't a bum. He is a legit closer and to make things better, he is left handed.

vCash
    If we trade Castellanos for any relief pitcher not named Mariano Rivera (in his prime) I'd be pissed.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    No way we offered Nick for some bum
    Why is he a bum?

vCash
    Yeah I'm not saying to trade Castellanos for Perkins, just to make myself clear. I was just saying to call Perkins a bum is just wrong.

vCash
    Yeah I would be pretty bummed if we traded Nicky C for Perkins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    You are not part of the organization, don't say we and Perkins isn't a bum
    Why you heff to be mad?

vCash
    You are not part of the organization, don't say we and Perkins isn't a bum. He is a legit closer and to make things better, he is left handed.
    We

**** you

vCash
    I would trade any prospect if it helped us get to the WS. Besides if NC stays with the Tigers he ends up in the outfield. Outfielders are a dime a dozen. His biggest value is as a third baseman. I don't see that happening anytime soon. Not unless Vmart retires a couple years early and that's not happening either. Look at Profar. The # 1 prospect in baseball in many eyes. What is he doing? Not too many players like Trout and Harper. And NC isn't close to them. If we can get a proven player for him I'll be happy to say bye bye.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    I wouldn't trade an All Star caliber bat for an RP.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    I agree. Now an All Star caliber bat headlining a package for a SS...whole different story...
    "It's like deja-vu, all over again." -Yogi Berra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast