Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Report: Luongo still undecided about Vancouver

Roberto Luongo is still looking at his options. We don't know yet if he'll accept to go back to Vancouver. #RDS
    https://twitter.com/RenLavoieRDS/sta...02291198799874

This is turning into a disaster that Gillis created.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    I think when all is said and done, he will be absolutely fine.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Should have traded him and not Schneider. #BlameTorts

vCash
    He's a professional. He will get over it soon I'm sure. Luongo wanted to be the outright starter, and he has it. He wanted to leave because of the rumors, but he is the guy now, so I think hes fine.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    It is totally Gillis' fault. If Luongo was going to be dealt it would have happened already. Instead of saying okay, it's time to move on Gillis asked for an ureasonable amount when goalies carry less weight and his contract is horrendous. Luongo said it best, my contract sucks. I respect and love Luongo as a player and a person, so I hope he comes back. If he doesn't Vancouver should begin rebuilding immediately, use the compliance to buy him out and fire Gillis on the spot.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    This is a non issue. Sure he's pissed but he is as stuck with the Canucks as they are with him. Gillis should be fired but Luongo will play no matter what. If he's smart he will move at least one contract from the back end and think really hard about moving Burrows a d Kesler for young forwards. We are not winning anything with this roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    This is a non issue. Sure he's pissed but he is as stuck with the Canucks as they are with him. Gillis should be fired but Luongo will play no matter what. If he's smart he will move at least one contract from the back end and think really hard about moving Burrows a d Kesler for young forwards. We are not winning anything with this roster.
    Gillis is delusional enough to believe (yet again) that this is a Stanley Cup winning roster.

And yes he should be fired on the spot. Agree with your whole post.