Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Amar'e and Melo expected to work out with Olajuwon this summer

vCash
    They need to bring Chandler and Bargs with them.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Brilliant news. But the news of Amare having a 20 minute limit is not. That's actually pretty depressing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    They need to bring Chandler and Bargs with them.
    Thinking that and what's melo gonna learn to do now dudes gonna learn everything and do it all ? Lol "block by melo who rebounds it. Dribbles it down the court , bounces it off the back board omg to himself at the corner for a 3 did u see that Clyde ?! How does he do it its 5 on 1 out there " .. Lol

Get melo to work with John stockon or Magic or bird ? ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Thinking that and what's melo gonna learn to do now dudes gonna learn everything and do it all ? Lol "block by melo who rebounds it. Dribbles it down the court , bounces it off the back board omg to himself at the corner for a 3 did u see that Clyde ?! How does he do it its 5 on 1 out there " .. Lol

Get melo to work with John stockon or Magic or bird ? ..
    This is the only thing that can expand Melo's game. But Bargs and Chandler need to be down there.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    I don't even know what a few weeks with Hakeem is expected to do. Amare looked no different.

Spend months with hakeem and I'll be impressed. I'm so tired of amare doi things for attention, and constantly talking about nonsense. Just shut up already, your not in the best condition of your career, your not freaking Jewish, and no one cares about your damn book.

vCash
    Lol if he becomes a stretch 4 I'd be happy
    "I'm an artist.

Dolan focusing on his music career is the best thing to happen to the Knicks in 15 years.

vCash
    Thank you Hakeem, please tell Melo when he has a mismatch (which is damn near everyone but LeBron) that it won't hurt to post up or drive instead of opt for contested fade aways

vCash
    Amare back to 20 minutes of Dominance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I don't even know what a few weeks with Hakeem is expected to do. Amare looked no different.

Spend months with hakeem and I'll be impressed. I'm so tired of amare doi things for attention, and constantly talking about nonsense. Just shut up already, your not in the best condition of your career, your not freaking Jewish, and no one cares about your damn book.
    A few weeks gave Amare a reliable post game, something he lacked his whole life. Amare needs to work on rebounding and being a smart defender or at least a realiable one. Amare might be the dumbest when it comes to defense in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    A few weeks gave Amare a reliable post game, something he lacked his whole life. Amare needs to work on rebounding and being a smart defender or at least a realiable one. Amare might be the dumbest when it comes to defense in the league.
    Amare had a reliable post game this year?

Because I watched him constantly go face up and try to speed his way to the hoop just to turn the ball over. I saw very little posting up.

vCash

Because I watched him constantly go face up and try to speed his way to the hoop just to turn the ball over. I saw very little posting up.
    Lol ya ..maybe SHEED is who they were thinking of ?

Also love the vid .. SSR is the GOAT of boxing one of my faves too bad he isn't a boxer right this second lol have him vs Mayweather he'd destroy him

vCash

Nah man stats post game definitely improved. He backed down and was able to score with a little baby hook many times this year when he played

vCash
    Both need to learn how to pass from the post. It's not just that though, our team needs to cut more. Combine Melo/Stat learning to pass from the post with cutting and I believe you have a better half court offense. It also would prevent doubles on Melo. Defenses have to play honest.

vCash
    STAT may have had trouble on defense, and injuries killed his season, but anyone who watched him when he returned the first time had to notice how dominant he was in the post. He got to the rim with a combination of quick spin moves, impressive drop steps, or took open short range jumpers when that didn't work. He shot an unbelievable percentage once he got in a groove. If he can improve further this summer, he may be one of the best low post scorers in the league. If only he defended and rebounded better... and, oh yeah, if only he could stay healthy!
    Last edited by NativeNewYorker; 07-05-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast