Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The mandate for Obamacare being extended for a year.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ision-delayed/

Barry is giving businesses another year to get ready.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    It will be extended again and then become the problem of whoever succeeds Mr.Obama.
    Last edited by jomota; 07-03-2013 at 07:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ision-delayed/

Barry is giving businesses another year to get ready.
    Barry is nothing more than pro Barry, it's just in this instance that the benefit to business and politics coincide.

I'm too cynical about my government these days to believe otherwise.....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    What in the law gives them this authority? It should be implemented as written and the pieces fall where they may.

I will say this to Corral and jomota because I think they are the only ones who will adjust actions in a sign of respect, but can we please call Obama by his actual name. He may or may not have gone by Barry when he was younger but he's made a decision to be called Barack and I think its disrespectful to call him Barry. With his name being what it is, its very diminutive and a backhanded insult towards him.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    what still amazes me is how some people still have no clue as to what the aca does,but dont hesitate to criticize it based on the sound bites fed them by Fox and Rush.....
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jomota View Post
    It will be extended again and then become the problem of whoever succeeds Mr.Obama.
    They are pushing this off to become somebody else problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jomota View Post
    They are pushing this off to become somebody else problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What in the law gives them this authority? It should be implemented as written and the pieces fall where they may.

I will say this to Corral and jomota because I think they are the only ones who will adjust actions in a sign of respect, but can we please call Obama by his actual name. He may or may not have gone by Barry when he was younger but he's made a decision to be called Barack and I think its disrespectful to call him Barry. With his name being what it is, its very diminutive and a backhanded insult towards him.
    Funny because I remember liberals always called George W Bush "Dubya"

I'm guessing that isn't insulting, right? God, liberals always have double standards for everything.

North County San Diego, CA... You know, the Whales Vagina
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCrew5 View Post

I'm guessing that isn't insulting, right? God, liberals always have double standards for everything.
    Well if Liberals did it then it can't be criticized?.. right? What about people who think both parties are horrible? Oh... that's right. We are radicals... Lol!!!

Drop the left right paradigm sucker

vCash

Yes, all liberals, everywhere, referred to him as "Dubya". Each and every liberal, everywhere, is a total hypocrite.

vCash

Fair enough, some liberals did (and still do - I won't deny that), therefore the bar being lowered is a requirement to limbo under it and not achieve beyond it.

Even if a sizeable portion of liberals do that, shouldn't you not want to copy it since (I'm assuming) you think liberals are usually wrong. Copying their actions when you would usually argue they are wrong seems a bit contradictory.

vCash
    [QUOTE=dbroncos78087;26594062]Fair enough, some liberals did (and still do - I won't deny that), therefore the bar being lowered is a requirement to limbo under it and not achieve beyond it.

Even if a sizeable portion of liberals do that, shouldn't you not want to copy it since (I'm assuming) you think liberals are usually wrong. Copying their actions when you would usually argue they are wrong seems a bit contradictory.[/QUOTE

Are you suggesting to lead by example? What a novel concept. Our government, all of it, should try that for a change.

Point taken on the other, your past actions earned you that....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    Well yes and no. I do think our government should lead by example but the way to make that happen is for our people to do so. I'm a person who doesn't believe people act badly because their government acts badly. I'm one of those people who believes their government acts badly because the people act badly. We are our government and they act with no responsibility because we as individuals act with no responsibility. I do my best to do so and instruct those that I am in charge of and deal with to do so.

Our government won't act properly until we start acting in that manner. Then we will demand it of our government.

vCash
    All I am saying is that I've seen posters on PSD calling George W Bush "Dubya" but the moderators here never said anything about it, and never told them to stop.

On the other hand, when people call Obama "Barry" on here we have to stop and get told it's disrespectful.

I would just love some consistency.

vCash
    All I am saying is that I've seen posters on PSD calling George W Bush "Dubya" but the moderators here never said anything about it, and never told them to stop.

On the other hand, when people call Obama "Barry" on here we have to stop and get told it's disrespectful.

I would just love some consistency.
    This isn't a moderation issue, it's a personal issue. I'm asking people to refrain from those comments, I'm not threatening or commanding anyone do anything. I am a moderator but I'm also just a regular user. Please don't think that every request that comes from me comes from a place of the color of my username.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast