Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    There are plenty of guys like him in the Dleague, Europe and on the streets.
    He's got all the tools to become a great player. But if he doesn't improve his shot, learn a few offensive moves, Learn to play team defense, and increase his basketball IQ, he'll just be added to the list of players like Anothony Randolph who had great athletic ability but never amounted to anything.

We need a better development staff to work with our younger players and teach them the right way to play, kind of like the spurs do.

We can't be disappointed if he doesnt turn out to be anything because we didnt use a pick on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    There are plenty of guys like him in the Dleague, Europe and on the streets.
    He's got all the tools to become a great player. But if he doesn't improve his shot, learn a few offensive moves, Learn to play team defense, and increase his basketball IQ, he'll just be added to the list of players like Anothony Randolph who had great athletic ability but never amounted to anything.

We need a better development staff to work with our younger players and teach them the right way to play, kind of like the spurs do.

We can't be disappointed if he doesnt turn out to be anything because we didnt use a pick on him.
    Agreed. I'd be surprised if Woody, the rookie hater, ever gives him burn. And maybe rightfully so.
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Leslie reminds me a lot of Shump offensively, but people always have to marry potential with opportunity.

With the Knicks, Leslie will have Shump and Melo to look at and learn from. Shump defensively, Melo offensively. It's a good fit for him to learn and "put it all together". Plus, the Knicks staff has done a good job of helping guys improve their shooting the past couple of years.

Overall, there is a lot of Ariza in Leslie's game but with more college experience/less raw.

I think he was a good pickup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Agreed. I'd be surprised if Woody, the rookie hater, ever gives him burn. And maybe rightfully so.
    Hell no he wont let him play. If you're not 40 years old, you really have to prove yourself to Woodson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Leslie reminds me a lot of Shump offensively, but people always have to marry potential with opportunity.

With the Knicks, Leslie will have Shump and Melo to look at and learn from. Shump defensively, Melo offensively. It's a good fit for him to learn and "put it all together". Plus, the Knicks staff has done a good job of helping guys improve their shooting the past couple of years.

Overall, there is a lot of Ariza in Leslie's game but with more college experience/less raw.

I think he was a good pickup.
    If Hopla can help him with his shot like he did with sumpert, he'd actually be useful.
    If he can hit an open three and play good team defense, he'll get a chance to play.

vCash
    I know its a highlight video but he looks like he has a ton of talent. Pretty good handles for a guy with that size, good to great athleticism, confidence in his own game. He is a bit of a tweener but a solid project. I hope he makes our roster, we need to develop somebody for once.

vCash
    reminds me a little of Hakim Warrick..

vCash
    reminding me of a smaller anthony randolph, hopefully he pans out better
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Worst case scenario is he turns out to be an Anthony Randolph. We can use Leslies length and young legs.
    that's not saying much. AR is as bad as it can get.

vCash
    Totally irrelevant to the type of player he is but I just remembered he is the dude who saved that kid in the wheelchair who tried to storm the court but his wheelchair tipped over and CJ literally picked the guy up and saved him from getting stomped.

vCash
    Leslie's ceiling is Shawn Marion. Obviously his floor is an athletic defender who drops out of the league. I don't believe he will end up as good as Marion. I can legitimately see a poor man's Matrix. 13ppg 8rpg 1stl 1 block. While getting a very good defender.

vCash
    We're overrating this kid. He may turn out to be decent but he hasn't learned to defend like Ariza or Marion or shoot. Let this kid develop first. I don't see much in him however he is athletic so he has a chance.

vCash
    It's just a rookie but his play shows much more than it shows Copeland! Do not break your head thinking about what will happen with copeland Lesley is better versatile player!
    ThE KnIcKs ArE ReAdY....!! "MeLo iN PuErToRRo"

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    He's more of a 3/2 imo. The guy has alot of handles and naturally looks like a wing player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt3EeT9ghbY
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Don't know what you guys are watching but this kid is pf/sf 6'9" with a 7'3" wing span. A shot blocker by nature and gets off the floor so quick which will help him rebound. He is light in the as kind of built like Durant but has game. He was a Jr at NC State and is now 22, older than Shumpert. Staying in college actually hurt his draft potential. No way this kid should have gone undrafted. A steal just like Tony Mitchell (D league) will be.

We don't need to pay Cope now that we reup Jr and have rookies with great upside. All Knicks need now is a good backup pg.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast