Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,633
    vCash
    1500

    Andray Blatche re-signs 1yr $1.4m


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lafayette IN
    Posts
    989
    vCash
    1500
    Nets making a lot of moves & getting better! Good for them!! Nice pickup

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,774
    vCash
    1500
    Biggest move this was more important than Korver imo because KG doesnt play a ton of mins neither does Lopez

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,455
    vCash
    1500
    Taylor
    Terry
    Korver
    Blatche/Evans
    Plumlee/Blatche

    Trade Teletovic. He has no role on this team with Korver in town.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    342
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Taylor
    Terry
    Korver
    Blatche/Evans
    Plumlee/Blatche

    Trade Teletovic. He has no role on this team with Korver in town.
    I'd rather trade Evans and Shengilia in a sign and trade to Denver for Corey Brewer.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    265
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ambisme56 View Post
    I'd rather trade Evans and Shengilia in a sign and trade to Denver for Corey Brewer.
    I like Brewer, but I think we need to keep Evans. Atleast til the trade deadline. His rebounding and presence on the block is huge, and if he can show that last season wasn't a fluke, i'm sure we could get a nice piece around the trade deadline from a team looking to improve their front court

    Are you tired of your cats STOMPING around?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,591
    vCash
    1500
    Another good pick-up/resigning by the Nets. He is going to get minutes behind KG and Lopez. Hopefully he can be just as good, if not better than he was last year.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,774
    vCash
    1500
    we still need an athletic wing that plays defense

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    2,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsboi69 View Post
    It's obvious that Blatche has thought about this^. He's going to get his minutes, and be part of a great team trying for a title now. It's sounds to me he values these more than the title of being named a "starter" somewhere else. The Nets should definitely be looking hard at guys who "want" to be here.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,361
    vCash
    1500
    Evans was a nice novelty player last year. People should get that he's a good back up player, but not effective as a starter. Chicago series anyone? Someone like Teletovic(if he can hit the jumper obviously) can be much more dangerous.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    Evans was a nice novelty player last year. People should get that he's a good back up player, but not effective as a starter. Chicago series anyone? Someone like Teletovic(if he can hit the jumper obviously) can be much more dangerous.
    Thats a huge IF Teletovic looks extremely iffy. He didnt look good at any point last season

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •