Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Madden 25 anniversary edition

Just wanted to pass along,if you pre-order it at amazon,it gives you nfl sunday ticket.It's only for folks that can't get dtv,or new first time subscribers.If you can't get dtv then you will get sunday ticket max with the purchase,can only watch via pc,tablet,or mobile device.It doesn't work for ps3 streaming though.I'm really thinking about pre ordering it for $99,that's a pretty good deal.I think the games will be in HD if your internet speed is fast enough.So for eagles fans that aren't in the philly dma,or on the go,might be a good deal.Figured several of our members would be planning on getting Madden 25 anyway.

vCash
    I already ordered mine. It's a $200 savings I believe, some insane amount. Helps out a guy like me stuck out of the Eagles market

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlyHighPhilly View Post
    I already ordered mine. It's a $200 savings I believe, some insane amount. Helps out a guy like me stuck out of the Eagles market
    Nice,I was going to do the ps3 deal but,it's $300 I believe.

vCash
    Is it offered at Gamestop?

So how does this work they like give you a code to put in at a some website and bam you can watch it on your PC/Laptop? If so I might get it and not even play the game.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Would it work outside the states? I live in Canada

vCash
    Yes they do provide a code.Don't want to get in trouble for posting a link see if I can code it.

PHP Code:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1001215841 
    PHP Code:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1001215841#FAQ 
    About Canada,I'm not sure H-MYK,I do know they were offering an online ST subscription for Canadians,just not sure that it would be included with the preorder.

vCash
    Oh monkeyboy,it is an amazon exclusive.

I went ahead and bit the bullet,hope I don't regret it.$40 for ST ain't too shabby though.Supposedly it is limited to 100,000 preorders,50,000 for ps3,50k for xbox 360.

vCash
    Any one know what they're doing with franchise mode? Will I be able to do a fantasy draft and play a 2 person franchise offline?

vCash
    Okay so how do you know if you can get DTV or not if you arent a subscriber? If you can are going to get force to get it with their promo code?

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Several ways come to mind.You have no clear line of sight to the dtv sat,you live somewhere that forbids sat dishes,or you live in an apartment.They can't force you to get dtv,I'm simply going to tell them we have no clear line of sight.We have some mighty tall maple trees here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Okay so how do you know if you can get DTV or not if you arent a subscriber? If you can are going to get force to get it with their promo code?
    They give you a code where you can just watch on a computer. Simple as that.