Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Kitties win how many?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 (Lol Tigers)

4 44.44%
  • 1 (We suck)

3 33.33%
  • 2 (Ehhh split is okay against a good team)

0 0%
  • 3 (Good work)

2 22.22%
  • 4 (WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!)

0 0%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

GT: Motor City Kitties @ Canada's BJs

@

Monday, July 1st, 1:07 PM
    Jose Alvarez Vs. R.A. Dickey

Tuesday, July 2nd, 7:07 PM
    Doug Fister Vs. Chien-Ming Wang

Wednesday, July 3rd, 7:07 PM
    Max Scherzer Vs. Josh Johnson

Thursday, July 4th, 7:07 PM
    Justin Verlander Vs. Esmil Rogers

Player to watch: Will he stop sucking (.333 Vs. Dickey, 1.000 Vs. Johnson, .250 Vs. Wang, .000 Vs. Rogers)?

vCash
    This has disaster written all over it. The Jays are on fire right now, and we suck. Something needs to happen for this team, and it all involves trades and a callup. First of all, Castellanos NEEDS to be called up. Secondly, we need to make a move for a power bench bat and relief help. The bat could be Kendrys Morales

vCash
    We don't need Kendrys Morales...and Castellanos will be up in September to fill in for Martinez if he doesn't have it going by then.

I wouldn't mind giving the full time LF job to Garcia and having Dirks available off of the bench as a lefty.
    "It's like deja-vu, all over again." -Yogi Berra

vCash
    This Casellanos call up stuff needs to stop. He's in AAA and doing well offensively but he's worse then Delmon Young in LF. Give him time to learn the position. Dirks is doing a decent job.

Tigers will get swept and it will be ugly. This is jsut what they seem to do before the All Star break. Play like crap.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T $$$ View Post
    We don't need Kendrys Morales...and Castellanos will be up in September to fill in for Martinez if he doesn't have it going by then.

I wouldn't mind giving the full time LF job to Garcia and having Dirks available off of the bench as a lefty.
    Where will Vmart go? Trust me if Leyland keeps Kelly and Raburn for so long Vmart isn't going anywhere until his contract is up... He loves to keep trotting guys out there that we think should be gone... Anyways i say we lose 3-4 and then sweep the Tribe and be back in 1st.... This is shaping up to be the exact same script as last year when we dominated the Sox down the stretch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Harwell View Post
    .... This is shaping up to be the exact same script as last year when we dominated the Sox down the stretch
    The only reason we "dominated" the Sox was because they forgot how to play baseball, and basically didnt win in September, while the Tigers did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso_Smith View Post
    The only reason we "dominated" the Sox was because they forgot how to play baseball, and basically didnt win in September, while the Tigers did.
    Who cares... we still dominated them

vCash
    I actually feel like we get swept

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    LOL nice first inning... Go team go!!!! Boy this is getting ridiculous

vCash
    I feel bad for Alvarez. It hard enough for a rookie to pitch in the majors, but it becomes 100000x harder to do so when your offense gives you no run support. Its a totally different mentality. The pressure increases when you are pitching when your team scores 1 or 2 runs. More pressure pitches = more mistakes. If your offense can actually score, you are more relaxed on the mound knowing 1 mistake isnt going to cost the team the game. But with this current team, they cant provide a pitcher with that kind of confidence. Simple as that

vCash
    Man we suck!!!!!! I didn't know today's game was this early. Checked the score on espn and saw the score change from 2-0 to 4-0. I then decided that I probably wouldn't watch this game. We may come back and I'd love it if we do...but there is something wrong with the team right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Harwell View Post
    Where will Vmart go? Trust me if Leyland keeps Kelly and Raburn for so long Vmart isn't going anywhere until his contract is up... He loves to keep trotting guys out there that we think should be gone... Anyways i say we lose 3-4 and then sweep the Tribe and be back in 1st.... This is shaping up to be the exact same script as last year when we dominated the Sox down the stretch
    I did not say V Mart was going anywhere...just trying to stir the conversational pot. V Mart is a stud hitter...he will eventually get it going. Keep the faith!
    "It's like deja-vu, all over again." -Yogi Berra

vCash
    Oops forgot it was a day game. *Turns game on*

*Turns game off*

vCash
    V-Mart needs to be moved down in the lineup. If anyone questions doing so will "bruise his ego", how do you think he feels about batting less than .230? probably pretty crappy. IMO, switch Peralta and V-Mart. As of now, JP would protect Prince much better than V-Mart is right now. Having a .300 hitter behind him will allow Prince to see better pitches to hit, because right now, pitchers know V-Mart is almost a gaurenteed out, and they have no fear of him. Make that switch until V-Mart figures it out, which Im sure he will

vCash
    This team sucks... I feel sorry for all of us fans.. We pour our hearts and souls in to a team that doesn't care if they win... Bunch of fatazz millionaires that have no heart... But don't worry at the end of the year when our hearts are broken they will still be cashing those million dollar checks with smiles on their faces.... If only the team cared about us as much as we do about them

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast