Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Question What other teams should get in on rajon rondo?

we've heard that the knicks & mavs are in on him, but if u ask me i think the indiana pacers are the perfect fit for rondo

it's a match made in heaven

danny granger contract is done after this upcoming season too
    Last edited by B.JenningsMVP; 06-29-2013 at 03:34 PM.

vCash
    teams without a legit point guard and/ or not tanking for the 2014 draft

vCash
    could u imagine rondo on the pacers though?

i think that makes them the 2nd best team out east and really neck to neck with miami

vCash
    anyone who needs an upgrade at pg,bet half the league would want him

vCash
    offseason threads....

vCash
    Kings for Evans...perfecto...

vCash
    the one reason why i wouldn't want rondo is because of spacing. for instance him on the nuggets, where iggy, faried and mcgee have shooting struggles, there would be no spacing. i have written how i want my knicks to go after him in 2015 when he is a UFA, the key to that I argued was putting at least 3 shooters around him. I think I wanted my 2015 knicks to look like

Rondo
    Shumps
    Melo
    Love
    Any Center

that's how you build around Rondo. He has great success if he was weapons and shooters. Ray Allen, Pierce, Garnett could all hit the jumper. there are other teams that don't provide the shooting capable of making him an allstar but if you can put him around talent he is a top 3 pg, especially when it comes to the playoffs, where he, paul and parker have really seperated themselves from the rest of the playoff crop.

vCash
    wow Granger and picks for Rondo? very interesting idea.

vCash
    Granger is an expiring contract too.

vCash
    The lakers!!

vCash
    If the Celtics are gonna move Rondo, it will not be for 1st rnd pks that are gonna be at the end of the rnd

vCash
    Pacers have the best chance, because they can give up granger, dj, & if need some picks or sam young.
    Be $wavy

vCash
    Why would the celts trade for Granger if hes an expiring contract ? it doesnt benefit them, they want draft picks, and to rebuild, a one year retail for granger isnt doing them any favors, when they can get young talent and draft picks from worse teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    the one reason why i wouldn't want rondo is because of spacing. for instance him on the nuggets, where iggy, faried and mcgee have shooting struggles, there would be no spacing. i have written how i want my knicks to go after him in 2015 when he is a UFA, the key to that I argued was putting at least 3 shooters around him. I think I wanted my 2015 knicks to look like

Rondo
    Shumps
    Melo
    Love
    Any Center

that's how you build around Rondo. He has great success if he was weapons and shooters. Ray Allen, Pierce, Garnett could all hit the jumper. there are other teams that don't provide the shooting capable of making him an allstar but if you can put him around talent he is a top 3 pg, especially when it comes to the playoffs, where he, paul and parker have really seperated themselves from the rest of the playoff crop.
    And love just randomly becomes a knick. Hahahahahahaha. He won't hit free agency and the wolves will trade him if he wants out and y'all have nothing to offer.

vCash
    Rondo has become seflish. Same issue most elite point guards have. They feel like they have to be the only playmaker on the court. And it hurts ball movement and chemistry.

This is why a lot of "elite" point guards struggle in the playoffs. They dominate the ball so its easier to plan a defensive scheme against you.

Teams like the Spurs are great because they run Tony off screens and make sure ball movement is there most of the time.
    "The main ingredient of stardom is the rest of the team." - John Wooden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast