Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

The official hey join my fantasy league thread. With log in info!

I'm going to make a 10 man league tomorrow for a free yahoo league. Tomorrow is the first day to register so im going to do it. I need 9 people who want 2 join. It is head to head scoring and i will have 5-7 hitting and pitching categories each. PM if u want in

thanks to grkmaster for the amazing sig

vCash
    anybody?

vCash
    if you join mine, ill join yours :]

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    if you join mine, ill join yours :]
    ok sounds good im gonna stay up 2night and make it on yahoo ill send u the info

vCash
    6 people in the group!

#iubb

vCash

yahoo fantasy baseball

whats up with yahoo, it says sign up on the 16th, is there a certain time or what?? any help?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by die-hard-phin' View Post
    whats up with yahoo, it says sign up on the 16th, is there a certain time or what?? any help?
    It orginally said the 15th, then they switched it to the 16th.. Maybe they're having some problems that are forcing them to push it back..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by die-hard-phin' View Post
    i know it is pissing me off!!!

vCash
    its up so you know

vCash
    it was gay this mornign woulndt lemme create at like 4PM i created one its gonna be a great year

#iubb

vCash

Ideal Fantasy Team

keep in mind that there would be no way to draft a team of like arod, jeter, utley and Pujols...

So what is your ideal fantasy team knowing that you cant have the best player at each position?

vCash
    That's kind of a tough question you're asking. We're going to have to do a mock draft in our head and then identify the best players that we CANNOT draft?

Yeah.... with the first pick I'll take Pujols. Thx.

vCash
    Try to get the best possible 2B/SS/C as quickly as possible. The talent dropoff is HUGE after that. You can always get a solid 20-30 HR 1B/3B/OF later in the draft. Another thing, don't be the first one to take a closer. Guys come in out of nowhere, reliable guys get injured, stuff like that. You might not lead in saves, but it's one category. SP are always more important.

The big thing to keep in mind is that your team as drafted will have maybe 3-4 of the original guys you drafted.

Oh, and try to take injured guys from 2006/guys with huge potential towards the end. You're better off taking, for example, a young SP then a guy like Mark Redman. You know what you're getting out of Redman, whereas with the young kid he could surprise and be a huge help to your team. Think Verlander for last year.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Try to get the best possible 2B/SS/C as quickly as possible. The talent dropoff is HUGE after that. You can always get a solid 20-30 HR 1B/3B/OF later in the draft. Another thing, don't be the first one to take a closer. Guys come in out of nowhere, reliable guys get injured, stuff like that. You might not lead in saves, but it's one category. SP are always more important.

The big thing to keep in mind is that your team as drafted will have maybe 3-4 of the original guys you drafted.

Oh, and try to take injured guys from 2006/guys with huge potential towards the end. You're better off taking, for example, a young SP then a guy like Mark Redman. You know what you're getting out of Redman, whereas with the young kid he could surprise and be a huge help to your team. Think Verlander for last year.

Will you draft a money team for me, you seem to have it down. I've been doing FB for about 7 years now and never really put that much thought in to my drafts. Now FF there's alot of preperation for that draft.

I do a homerun poll every year and I study some for that draft. I've been fortunate enough to take money to bank 3 out of the 5 years.

vCash

Thumbs up Didnt have much luck so far

The league ID is 17186 and the password is orioles...
    The live draft is in 30 days 12 noon E.T.. I need 9 teams... AL east fans preferred...
    Thanks
    http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/17186
    Last edited by r35barker; 02-16-2007 at 11:50 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast