Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Team Feedback Thread

Have a trade question? Concerned about your roster? Not sure who to pick up?

We can use this thread to post questions and give feedback.

vCash
    I am going to check this everyday for a week. Hope to see this forum get some life in it.

vCash
    There's just never any action with fantasy baseball which is bs because everyone's a numbers expert in the main forum.

Who you got as sleepers?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    There's just never any action with fantasy baseball which is bs because everyone's a numbers expert in the main forum.

Who you got as sleepers?
    Not really sleepers, but I've never been big on Starlin Castro or Elvis Andrus because I've always thought they've gone too high. This year, however, I think they provide good value (at least where they fell to me). I love Castro in that lineup especially when bryant/baez come up.

Pitchers: Drew Hutchison, Jesse Hahn, Tai Walker. Also, wouldn't be surpised if Ken Giles takes the closer role once Papelbon gets traded, which should happen early in the season. Huge K%.

My Orioles sleeper: Travis Snider. Short porch in right and should have an opportunity to start majority of the time.
    O's, Strohs & Natty Boh's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang:29782581

Who you got as sleepers?
    Hopefully more people check then we realize and we can get some life in here. Like I said I am going to check every day.

Some undervalued/sleeper players:
    C - Wilson Ramos
    1B - Brandon Belt
    2B/SS - Marcus Semien (will add SS eligibility)
    3B - Ryan Zimmerman
    OF - Charlie Blackmon, Christian Yelich, Steven Souza
    SP - Hughes, Quintana, House, Bauer
    RP - Rondon, Cecil, Soria

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srhorioles:29783115

Who you got as sleepers?
    Not really sleepers, but I've never been big on Starlin Castro or Elvis Andrus because I've always thought they've gone too high. This year, however, I think they provide good value (at least where they fell to me). I love Castro in that lineup especially when bryant/baez come up.

Pitchers: Drew Hutchison, Jesse Hahn, Tai Walker. Also, wouldn't be surpised if Ken Giles takes the closer role once Papelbon gets traded, which should happen early in the season. Huge K%.

My Orioles sleeper: Travis Snider. Short porch in right and should have an opportunity to start majority of the time.
    I like your pitchers (minus Hahn). Snider is a sneaky pick bc he could have value and he is basically undrafted.

vCash
    It could finally be Belt's year. He was off to a great start before the injury last year.

I think Braun bounces back now that his thumb's fine. Mookie has some serious value in yahoo where he's got 2b eligibility. Moss could hit 30+ in Cleveland. If Wacha can stay relatively healthy he'll have a big year. Pineda could be a CY candidate but you won't be able to get him if you play with Yankee fans. Miller might end up with the closer job in NY. Pomeranz and Graveman are probably the two Oakland sleepers. I know it's just spring training but Graveman's era is unreal - .42. Gregorson just got the Houston closer job. Rios might bounce back big time, he has a tendency to do that.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    It could finally be Belt's year. He was off to a great start before the injury last year.

I think Braun bounces back now that his thumb's fine. Mookie has some serious value in yahoo where he's got 2b eligibility. Moss could hit 30+ in Cleveland. If Wacha can stay relatively healthy he'll have a big year. Pineda could be a CY candidate but you won't be able to get him if you play with Yankee fans. Miller might end up with the closer job in NY. Pomeranz and Graveman are probably the two Oakland sleepers. I know it's just spring training but Graveman's era is unreal - .42. Gregorson just got the Houston closer job. Rios might bounce back big time, he has a tendency to do that.
    Nice picks. Moss actually guaranteed he gets to 30+ bombs so that's a pretty spot-on prediction. Let's see if he can live up to it.

How did your teams turn out this year?