Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

ESPN Fantay Baseball

I didn't really see a sub forum so hopefully this is okay here. Got invited to do a espn league. I'm wondering about the scoring though.

Batting
    Total Bases (TB) 1 Walks (BB) 1
    Runs Scored (R) 1 Runs Batted In (RBI) 1
    Stolen Bases (SB) 1 Strikeouts (K) -1

Pitching
    Innings Pitched (IP) 3 Earned Runs (ER) -2
    Wins (W) 5 Losses (L) -5
    Saves (SV) 5 Strikeouts (K) 1
    Hits Allowed (H) -1 Walks Issued (BB) -1

I have the ability to change stuff per the league owner but don't want to do anything until I understand how the scoring works. It's different than roto league and def don't want to screw things up. For example, I saw no home runs listed and thought I'd def add in HR's for like 5 points. But that means a HR would actually be worth 11 points when you factor in total bases, runs scored etc.

Any advice? We can add in more categories. Is it best to go with the recommended default for points?

Update: Also I don't know what it is but this forum always goes slow for me. I have fast internet. 100 MB a second so not sure why I always have a hard time on this forum or I'd post more.
    Last edited by DodgerBlue8188; 03-26-2016 at 09:12 PM.

This looks like a H2H points league. I am familiar with this. I do ESPN Fantasy everything, baseball , basketball ,football.

Homerun is 4 points. You see innings pitched is 3 points. Everytime a pitcher gets an out during a half inning such as a strikeout, groundout, flyout, that is 3 points for the 3 outs they recorded. You face a different opponent each week trying to score the most points per matchup. Standings go by record meaning wins vs. loses. For example 5-0 or 6-2.

It's best to stick with the standard scoring they give you. I have 2 teams this year a 4 team league and a 10 team league. The 4 team league I created and set up my own scoring. I added caught stealing, intentional walks, balks, blown saves, ect. The 10 team league is standard scoring like you mentioned above.
    Last edited by ClutchTime; 03-27-2016 at 09:34 PM.

Philadelphia Eagles, New York Yankees, Houston Rockets, New York Rangers

Yes there is a fantasy forum link below....

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/for...ntasy-Baseball

I am moving this thread there.