Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Patriots podcasts

I was wondering if you all listen to any good Pats podcasts. I listened to PFW in Progress every day last season, and I've been listening during the non-playing season. Are there any other good Patriots podcasts? If you don't listen to PFW in Progress, I highly recommend it. It's a 2 hour broadcast, and these guys are hilarious and broadcast straight from Gillette. They have a really good grasp on what's happening with the team.

Greatest Moment in Jets History

vCash
    I guess not many people listen to podcasts then... lol

vCash

Patriots podcasts

I listen to PFW in progress whilst at work. For some reason, my boss doesn't think highly of this activity.

PSD Patriots Forum Hall Of Fame Class Of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by griff141 View Post
    I listen to PFW in progress whilst at work. For some reason, my boss doesn't think highly of this activity.
    I love those guys. They get away with a lot of language considering it broadcasts on the Pats official website. I've looked, and I can't find any other team with a podcast team like them.

vCash
    Well, I listen (download and play later) to most of the stuff that comes out of Patriots-dot-com particularly the interviews. Many stories that are written in print are just rehashes of the actual interviews peppered with unnecessary commentary. It becomes a waste of time reading them when you can go to the source and get the actual words with the context right there.

As far as “PFW In Progress,” I do listen to it as back ground when doing other things on the computer. I don’t believe it is very a good show however it is, for the most part, Patriots specific so is worth a listen. Often though, it is juvenile to the point of irritation forcing me to just FF through the silliness to get to some substance. Does Andy Hart actually believe acting like a petulant child/college frat boy plays well for a media personality that wants to be taken seriously?
    Last edited by subroc; 07-07-2013 at 05:13 PM.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Well, I listen (download and play later) to most of the stuff that comes out of Patriots-dot-com particularly the interviews. Many stories that are written in print are just rehashes of the actual interviews peppered with unnecessary commentary. It becomes a waste of time reading them when you can go to the source and get the actual words with the context right there.

As far as “PFW In Progress,” I do listen to it as back ground when doing other things on the computer. I don’t believe it is very a good show however it is, for the most part, Patriots specific so is worth a listen. Often though, it is juvenile to the point of irritation forcing me to just FF through the silliness to get to some substance. Does Andy Hart actually believe acting like a petulant child/college frat boy plays well for a media personality that wants to be taken seriously?
    Andy's personality is pretty irritating. I like Paul, Erik, and Fred though.