Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: mason plumlee

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash

mason plumlee

Thoughts on him? Wanted dieng but plumlee is good as well. Adds much needed size to the frontline and is a solid rebounder. Can finish much better than a guy like evans too. This is how I see the depth chart if the Boston trade goes through:

Williams/FA/Taylor
    Johnson/terry
    Pierce/cj miles
    Garnett/blatche/Evans
    Lopez/plumlee

C J miles for brooks was proposed and would fill out the wing position nicely since terry could play pg if need be. There are solid pgs in FA that can be found to challenge Taylor in camp. Also Evans could be traded if the team is desperate for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    Sounds like Evans may be going to Boston, so here's our replacement. Good pick I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532 View Post
    Sounds like Evans may be going to Boston, so here's our replacement. Good pick I think.
    That's it right there. Needed some depth Blatche resigning is critical though.

vCash

mason plumlee

Yea good rebounding replacement. And your right. It's all banking on blatche resigning

You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    Sounds like a Bigger Version of Kris Humphries. All a player of his size/athleticism needs is a respectable mid range shot and they are real threat. Humphries could never get that down.

vCash
    We just need a sniper off the bench and we have a real shot at the title. Korver is the missing piece we have to bring him aboard maybe get Morrow back as well. Morrow should be cheap because hes played poorly and has been hurt

Deron/Tyshawn/Some PG
    JJ/Jet/Morrow
    Pierce/Korver
    KG/Blatche/Evans
    Lopez/Plumlee

That would be in a perfect world IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    We just need a sniper off the bench and we have a real shot at the title. Korver is the missing piece we have to bring him aboard maybe get Morrow back as well. Morrow should be cheap because hes played poorly and has been hurt

Deron/Tyshawn/Some PG
    JJ/Jet/Morrow
    Pierce/Korver
    KG/Blatche/Evans
    Lopez/Plumlee

That would be in a perfect world IMO
    We can't have 13 players on a playoff roster. Morrow is a bum now, I'd rather have Korver get more minutes at 2. How are you forgetting Mirza? We didn't cut him hahaha. And Blatche is the backup center not PF.
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyPalahniuk View Post
    We can't have 13 players on a playoff roster. Morrow is a bum now, I'd rather have Korver get more minutes at 2. How are you forgetting Mirza? We didn't cut him hahaha. And Blatche is the backup center not PF.
    Andray Blatche's natural position is PF.

vCash
    Blatche is going back to his original position thats why we got Plumlee to backup Brook. KG doesn't play a lot of mins so Blatche will play a lot at his normal position which is PF

vCash
    Also I doubt Mirza will play much at all unless his shot is automatic next season. Between KG/Blatche/Evans there wont be many mins for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Also I doubt Mirza will play much at all unless his shot is automatic next season. Between KG/Blatche/Evans there wont be many mins for him
    that is why i want them to trade mirza if possible. that third year on the deal is the killer. if it was an expiring i think we could make something work and get an athletic wing for him but hopefully 3 million isnt too much to disinterest teams.