Blazer Select C.J. McCullom with the 10th pick

go wild

vCash
    i wish it was burke, but im good with CJ

vCash

Blazer Select C.J. McCullom with the 10th pick

Yessssssss !!

vCash
    Now I am disappointed. Not a McCollum fan. People trying to find another Lillard and trying to force that on McCollum when he is not nearly as good. Poor guy is going to be a bust because Lillard.

vCash
    Thank goodness we didn't take MCW instead. McCollum can shoot, and our backcourt could be lethal. I'm not worried about him meshing with Lillard either.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    we have a pretty good 1 2 punch right here

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Now I am disappointed. Not a McCollum fan. People trying to find another Lillard and trying to force that on McCollum when he is not nearly as good. Poor guy is going to be a bust because Lillard.
    I've liked McCollum i just thought he was gonna go higher i'd rather have Mclemore but McCollum will do just fine for us he was a huge scorer in college 23ppg
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

SUPERBOWL 48 CHAMPS
    L.O.B.

vCash
    I'm pretty excited. Hearing that Allen and Olshey wanted McCollum is reassuring. Should be fun to see how the rest of the offseason goes.

vCash
    Great pick. He's a level headed guy who doesn't need flashy lights and big banners with his name. Just comes in and works. Excited to see how him and Will Barton will work out especially with Crabbe on board now. Kind of a position jam at the Guard spot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers23 View Post
    Great pick. He's a level headed guy who doesn't need flashy lights and big banners with his name. Just comes in and works. Excited to see how him and Will Barton will work out especially with Crabbe on board now. Kind of a position jam at the Guard spot
    Even though I like Matthews, I think he may be expendable if he can help get a center.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Not very impressed with this pick honestly I don't see how this helps our team moving forward

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Even though I like Matthews, I think he may be expendable if he can help get a center.
    I always thought Matthews was. He's a great 6th man but never seemed to me like he was starter material. In the past I went off on about a trade regarding Matthews, Hickson and a few picks to Sacramento for Demarcus Cousins, but of course all the other blazer fans hated it. I think us as blazer fans often fall too in love with our players and over value them. If it makes the team better then it must happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Not very impressed with this pick honestly I don't see how this helps our team moving forward
    If nothing else, purely depth for the team. Think about it, Babbit or McCullum coming off the bench? I'll take my chances with McCullum

vCash
    I don't know I guess I'm just thinking about all the rumors floating around in regards to Aldridge. My hope is we're going to use McCullum as trade bait. I have nothing against him as a player, we just have too many guards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I don't know I guess I'm just thinking about all the rumors floating around in regards to Aldridge. My hope is we're going to use McCullum as trade bait. I have nothing against him as a player, we just have too many guards.
    Too many Guards? We have Lillard at Point, Matthews at SG and Batum at SF. That's our starting unit. Our bench is PG- McCullum, SG WIll Barton, SF- Allen Crabbe. That's it. Sasha Pavlovic is there but his contract is non guaranteed so he most likely will be waived.

I'm loving this roster, nothing but young guns that can run and run fast at that. I'm gonna love seeing fast breaks with this new team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast